Logans Steakhouse — was not seated after 2 hrs
No one was courteous on this shift on Saturday, January 29 between 5.00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. Was refused sitting after waiting 2 hours. We were told some many lies. The manager said they were not equipped to handle our party of 14. No one told us this information when we arrived at 5:00. We received a pager and were told it would be about 40 minutes. The hostess argued that we had not been waiting an hour.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Memphis, TN At this point, around 6:00, we were told by a waitress that seating was being prepared and tables were being cleaned off, but that seating was given to another customer. We were even told by the manager that they did not take reservations but some customers walked in with a reservation and were immediately seated. He then had to retract his statement regarding reservations. Was then told it would be a while by the hostess who laughed at me in my face. Was then told by Manager, even when I personally saw seating was available again, he could not seat us. I told him we people who were on medication, he still insisted he could not seat us. Told me he was doing the best he could. Told me to contact corporate and walked away.
More Logans Steakhouse Complaints & Reviews
- Logan's Roadhouse - good way to lose a lot of business! 
- Logans Steakhouse In Flint Michigan - service
- Logan's Roadhouse - service was awful.
- Logan's Roadhouse - steaks
- Logan's Roadhouse - oversalted steaks and other food items 
- Logan's Roadhouse - bartender
- Logan's Roadhouse - manager 
- Logan's Roadhouse - steak dinner for two
- Logan's Roadhouse - service and food 
- Logan's Roadhouse - products, customer service