Loan Max / Unethical loan practices

1 Virginia Beach, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 757-499-9440

Don't ever take out a title loan with Loan Max. They made a payment plan with me and towed my car anyway. They totally lie to you just to get you to make a payment and then repossess your car without any notice at all. Totally unfair and a bunch of money grubbers. NEVER, EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

Comments

Ro
  29th of Dec, 2008

I feel for anybody that fell pray to loanmax. I also needed money in a hurry and went to them. Then I got hurt and was unable to pay of my loan on time. They wouldn’t work with me at all, I tried to buy some time but instead they took my car. Please be carefull

Mo
  23rd of Feb, 2010

Business like this need to be PUT OUT OF BUSINESS. We got one of those loans, and the people call us 3 and 4 and maybe more times a day till it is paid.

The CEO of this company must be sitting high on the hog with all the money he is illegally making through a loop-hole in the law.

Sm
  14th of Jul, 2011

They have called me, telling me that they were a company who was willing to buy my debt with loan max, and tried to make an appointment to check the status of the car and take some pictures. What make me put under allert, was that the guy who called asked me for a 10 % of interest a month, and under my 3, 000 loan he ask me to pay them 30 dollars a month on interest; then I caught him under the lie; 10 % of 3, 000 is 300 not 30; when I confront him he tried to confuse me in vain ! I went to the address that he gave me to be sure it was a true business and also seach on the internet under the name that he gave me and it was all false. So the only thing that they want is your car. Take cxare with them, and NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. I'll try to get rid of my debt with them a.s.a.p. At this point I just need some peace of mind, and won't have it with them on top of my head.