Living Media India Limited / Receipt of unordered books!

1 India Review updated:

With reference to the above subject, I have received 3 books through VPP which were not ordered by me. I have paid as per the invoice. On inquiry, I had sent the books back to Living Media India Limited, New Delhi on September 29, 2007, for which I was told that I will be reimbursed with the money.

So far (November 5, 2007), I haven't received any payment.

Gopi.

Go

Comments

• Ki
      7th of Apr, 2008

The postman approached me with a parcel that costs above rs 500. Thanks for posting your experience, I am asking them to return it to the sender.

Kishore

17th of Sep, 2008

I am making a complaint. This has reference No. EPP/VPP/274792 AMOUNT PAID BY US is Rs. 603
    ITBCO 8576847
    addressed to Mr. Krishna Menon
    Godfrey Phillips India Limited
    42 Community Cebtre, New Friends Colony
    New Delhi - 110025

We were told that this was personal for Mr. Krishna Menon - our VP International. Since he was busy in a meeting we accepted the same and gave Rs. 603 to the bearer. Later we came to know that Mr. Menon had not at all made any such order. Please let us know how we can get back our money. We have not ordered any book and do not need this book.
    Hoping for a favourable reply from a company of your repute.

Anuradha Mathur
    (from Mr. Menon's office)

• Ra
      1st of Oct, 2008

my id itbc08565067 i am only pay Rs 599/- scheme. But my credit depeat Rs 2599/- How to passible ? And only recieved some papers only

• Su
      18th of May, 2009

YES IT IS RIGHT THE COMPANY HAS CHEATED ME BY TAKING RS 400 FROM MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT FOR NOTHING I HAVE PURCHASED FROM THIS COMPANY
    I WANT TO TAKE SERIOUS ACTION AGAINST THIS COMPANY AS THE LIVING INDIA COMPANY IS FRAUD & HACKER TOO

• Ms
      22nd of Jun, 2011

Sir,
    On 21 Jun 2011, I received VPP packet, as I already filled up the attached coupon in the previous "Readers Digest". On receipt of VPP, I paid an amount of Rs.472/- (Rupees Four Hundred Seventy Two only) to the Postman, thinking that my subscription and the Ist copy of RD. On opening the parcel, I saw a book of "Invincible Thinking" & nothing else even my SUBSCRIPTION NUMBER.
    I expected atleast one covering letter from M/s.Living Media India Ltd.., along with the subscription details & the validity date details.
    BUT, to my surprise nothing of that sort was done.
    Your early action in this subject will be highly appreciated.
    Warm Regards,
    M.Shekar

• Ms
      22nd of Jun, 2011

Sir,
    Kindly refer to my just above complaint
    M.Shekar