Livejasmin / Support

Livejasmin is a POS company. They will not close an account with out you having to take more pictures of yourself. I was a performer on LJ years ago when I was young and dumb. Now that my account has been dormant for over years, I want to close it but they're you jump through hoops!!! It kind of makes me just want to violate their terms and conditions in order to avoid the hoops they are making me go through.

I will NEVER use LJ again. Pretty sure they're not in the U.S. either.

Di
Mar 13, 2013

Comments

• Se
      May 05, 2015
    Livejasmin - spam
    LiveJasmin
    Derry

I've been having a hard time getting off the mailing list and would like to stop receiving spam from this site. It's been totally ridiculous.

• Si
      Sep 18, 2015

hi my name is erik lawaetz.for a number of years i have complained about a certain performer, i knew her well.us having many privates together.now, the thing is that not only would i have to explain my case over and over again, but the staff didnt care about my serious issue with this particular performer.they just put me on ice.the serious issue is i suffred finacial problems because of my expensive privates with her..we agreed early on, her and i, to meet in real life.us having a connection, but she ran off from jasmin before we solved the expensive privates issue, now support denie me my full refund.they gave me a few free privates with other performers, but no way near covering my expenses.i was promised they would send my concern to Customer care, but i havent heard from them either.i will try to win this case, but sometimes it is a lonely affair.her word against mine.please make a difference in how you handle critism from users of jasmin, i am sick and tired by this whole affair.sincerely erik lawaetz.