Lifestyle Family Fitness / Lawsuit in progess, they are stealing my money!!
First off if anyone is thinking about joining this gym, DO NOT DO IT!!!!
My husband and I joined the gym in January and decided in June to cancel. We tried once and we were charged the next month, which when we enrolled, we paid for our last month up front so there was NO reason for them to charge us. So, my husband went back in and apparently the disenrollment didn't go through, so he had to sign a little pin pad device and that was it. That was back in JUNE! This is now NOVEMBER and they are illegally taking money out of our account every month!!
So, the next month after he went in and cancelled he asked why it was still being taken out. They couldn't give an answer because we were out of their system since we disenrolled. So, my husband called the 1-800 number which is located in Florida and asked to talk to someone about why money was still being taken out. They kept giving him the run around so finally he demanded to talk to someone higher up. He left a message and it was never returned. We called for about 2 months and finally decided to get our Attorney General in on this. About 3 weeks ago, they called to leave a message and told them they had 1 week to respond or they would go further with the case. 1 week later, no response. So, they sent them a Certified Letter demanding a response within a week. 2 weeks later, NO RESPONSE!!!! Today, money was taken out of our account for the 6th month in a row. Each time it was taken out under a different # and name so it was impossible for the bank to block AND for different amounts each time so they can't even go off of the amount. Today, it went through as a "Utility Phone Payment" how sick and twisted is that???!
The Attorney General of Ohio is now putting together a lawsuit for us and anyone who this has happened to, so PLEASE reply or send me an e-mail if this has happened to you!!!
They are thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More Lifestyle Family Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Lifestyle Family Fitness - Refund and discontinue procedure sucks! 
- Lifestyle Family Fitness - Scam and fraud 
- Lifestyle Family Fitness - Watch out when canceling membership! 
- Lifestyle Family Fitness - Terrible work environment! 
- Lifestyle Family Fitness - Avoid Working Here 
- Lifestyle Family Fitness - Fraudulent Cancellation policy 
- Lifestyle Family Fitness - cancel membership 
- Lifestyle Family Fitness - Support Center Rip Off 
- Lifestyle Family Fitness - cant cancel 
- Lifestyle Family Fitness - Membership cancellation and sign up information