Life cleanse / deducted 87.13

ordered Life Cleanse and Acai Berry trials, took almost 2 weeks for product to come in. When Life Cleanse came in, there were 4 bottles. Did not work. Then charged for $87.13. Called to cancel, and assured it was canceled. Told to send bottles back. I don't agree that I should have to pay for product to be sent back when they sent that many to me in the first place. After reading other complaints, I'm afraid I will have to change my card number. Went to find cancelation website and cannot find it...help!

Comments

Ka
  4th of Feb, 2009

They are impossible to get a hold of. I have reported them to the FTC and have put a stop payment on any deductions they try to take from my account. They are a scam - WARNING - DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. Their product didn't work anyway -

St
  6th of Mar, 2009

People can report these scams to the FTC here:

Also complain to the ad network that runs ads for this dodgy company:

Convert2Media
Address:
358 South 700 East, Suite B147
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102
Email:info@convert2media.com

Telephone:
800.689.1260 or Ralph Ruckman 620 964 2487
Heres proof that they run these ads: http://www.convert2media.com/forum/index.php?topic=111.0

Ma
  15th of Aug, 2009

hello,
I ordered the same products Life cleanse and acai berry product> I had to call my bank and report them as an un authorized charge. They charged me 87.13 before the 10 days had expired for my Trial period. i was refunded the $$ back from my bank after a 10 day investigation and a new bank card issued to me.
What hell, I also called tryed to cancel. I went to their website and their site was bogus. These are the products that Opray Winfrey sponsored. Someone should expose this fraud.

I will call and report them to the FTC, thanks for their information

Gu
  20th of Aug, 2009

REPS CALLED TO VERIFY AFTER I ORDERED FREE PRODUCT (ALL I HAD TO DO WAS PAY SHIPPING AND HANDLING), AND SAID I WOULD BE BILLED AFTER I TRIED IT. I TOLD THEM TO CANCEL THE ORDER. THEY SHIPPED IT 14 DAYS LATER AND BILLED ME 87.13 AT THE SAME TIME. THIS ALSO GOES FOR ACAI BERRY DETOX. IT IS THE SAME SCAM.

Kh
  4th of Sep, 2009

Product: Life Cleanse & Acai Berry Detox - Hollywood, Florida

Company called my home repeatedly after my order was placed, trying to "give" me a free 4-day vacation. I told them I wasn't interested, that I only wanted the free trial products. They continued to call and I finally told them to cancel my order and my account.

I have continued to receive bottle after bottle of their products along with bogus charges on my credit card, whcih I ended up having to cancel after being contacted by the credit card company's fraud department.

I have tried to call to verify my account has been cancelled. The number (866-949-0138) is answered immediately but when you tell the "service representative" that you are calling to cancel your order, they put you on hold to "look up" your account and then cut you off.

This is clearly a criminal operation preying on the people who fall for their false advertising.

Go
  15th of Sep, 2009

I have also signed up for the free trial offers, and have just been charged 39.95 for something that I didn't even order. I have called the 1-866-949-0138 and they have assured me that my account has been closed. They also gave me the cancellation numbers. If I receive the products I need to send them back with the RMA # that they provide. I also have 2 international charges on my bank statement. No idea what these are about, they are for 3 cents and 6 cent. Hopefully this will be the end to this crap

Mr
  3rd of Nov, 2009

I saw a $2.97 charge on my bank account from COLONCLEAN8778144672. I also saw another for $ 2.95 from a company called PWW INTERNET BIZ KIT. These transactions were back to back. Luckily this was on an account I had not used in over a month and because of these transactions I was charged a fee from my bank. I was told by my bank to call the numbers to the companies. When I called yesterday the COLONCLEAN company the operator ( Helene) sounded like he or she was using a voice editing machine. I expressed how I didn't sign up for this product trial. I was given a cancellation confirmation number. So I proceeded to call the PWW INTERNET BIZ KIT which is a company the same operator answered and I immediately asked what was the name of the company. The operator refused to tell me the name of the company and had answered the phone by telling me his/her name was Jeffrey. I was furious and expressed that this PWW and COLON is a scammer company.
I am closing my accounts with my bank. Then less than an hour ago I received a call from 718-404-9884 with an unknown caller id. I called back and asked who was this. It was the supposed "COLONCLEAN" company. Why did they hang up when I said hello; if it was legit? I am so irritated by banks not investigating these fraudulent companies before authorizing. All they have to do is a search on the internet to verify! They can call customers when there is an overdraft or when a bill is due but not to investigate an unheard of company? WTF?
-Brooklyn, NY

As
  1st of Dec, 2009

I received a bottle of this product and immediately checked my bankcard. Since my original card was canceled after a scam by Best Benefits/Money Masters, double charging for over $700.00, it's a freebe. Our investigation led to a middle east "phone room" who's sole purpose was to get card numbers to "chain" run them through as many of their offshoot companies as they can. Since they apparently aren't in an area where their government can stop them, if they even cared to, this chain will continue.
My new card won't ever be used to make another online purchase. Maybe I'm thinking of honest Americans being hung out as bait to feed the soulless ### of this generation when I now refuse to buy anything made outside of the USA. Business's "home" themselves where they desire to sell their products. It then follows that those who moved out of the country to save money, actually intend to alter their customer base to that country. Wish Granted.
It seems that the only real way to force international action is for everyone to STOP any online purchases until a legalized global S.Q.U.A.T. team becomes active. The world seems to always need an enemy. So far we've picked on each other for any imaginable reason. How about we target the real enemies we have... those who would gladly steal pieces of others lives to line their own pockets. That doesn't mean "fair profit"... I'm talking outright fraud and theft. For me as a nobody, I simply offer my condolences on their losses each time they commit such acts. After all, the lobbyists paid good money to buy the votes needed to push legislation through that gives all rights to the offender, and any defensive measures by the victim are construed as
As for the charges against my original card ? ... I contacted the name brand companies that supposedly supported the offers (one of which was Life Lock). I gave over all contact information from each phone call (don't tell me you don't keep that info), screen prints of the dates and promises, phone number's, mailing locations and photo copies of the bank records involved.
On this it is to be noted that Life Lock took the lead and went after WorldsBestBenefits and Money Masters. Last I heard from the legal eagles is that they aren't viable as a "scan lab" anymore. May they lose more than they took.
My advice... chase EVERY scam. Do not be afraid to file charges internationally. Document all online transactions, and keep all info : phone numbers, company and contact names, employee ID numbers, etc. There are people trying to find these phone rooms. They need help from us to do just that. Who's side are we on anyway ?

Bo