Len the Plumber / unfair pricing
Plumber called to home for service in master bath. Was given lengthy description of what it would entail to fix the problem. It sounded difficult and would take at least a couple of hours.Given a per job rate of $464-- I did agree to it. The plumber was done in 45 minutes-- I was shocked. How could they charge so much for so little time. I felt totally taken advantage of.
Calls to company and a certified letter resulted in them sending us a check for $50 which has not been cashed.
I contacted 2 other plumbing companies and was told price was double (at least) of what was normal pricing for job.
I just want others to be aware-- their per job pricing is deceptive-- ask for length of service--don't be as gullible as I was.
More Len the Plumber Complaints & Reviews
- Len the Plumber - terrible price and unsatisfactory workmanship 
- Len the Plumber - overcharge 
- Len the Plumber - ridiculous pricing 
- Len the Plumber - &etimate&
- Len the Plumber - product and service scam
- Len the Plumber - plumbing services
- Len the Plumber - poor quality, over price and poor customer service - never again!
- Len the Plumber - backup not cleared
- LenThePlumber, Lorton, VA - repair/replace main sewer pipe from street to house
- Lynntheplumber - plumbing