Legal Authority / Online scam

I registered with this service in January 2009. At the time of registration, the sales representative promised me 3 versions of my resume and 3 versions of a cover letter, we also selected search parameters for obtaining contact information to send my resumes to, once they were completed.

Despite this express promise - LegalAuthority has only provided me with 1 version of my resume, which I was not even satisfied with. When I contacted my representative about the fact that there were 2 other versions due - she confirmed that she had made such a promise and told me that other versions would be appearing as soon as possible. That was on February 5, 2009.

After a few weeks, I realized that this service was not able to deliver what it promised and I wanted a partial refund. I paid $775 dollars to get 3 versions of my resume, 3 versions of a cover letter and approxmimately 500 printed resumes and cover letters with addressed envelopes to approximately 500 various job openings/opportunities.

I only received one first draft of 1 resume and 1 first draft of 3 cover letters. I did not receive any other resumes and I did not receive any services/printed out copies/contacts/envelopes, etc.

On or about 02/16/09 I contacted my representative and indicated that I wanted to cancel the account and receive a partial refund for services not used. She indicated that I could not cancel online or via phone, but had to send in a physical letter. On or about 02/17/09 I mailed my physical cancellation request and request for a partial refund (I was asking for $500 back out of the $775 I paid.)

I have followed up via email and phone calls to their customer service department - but I continue to get the 'run around'. They have not provided any additional services, nor do I want them to do so anymore. And, they have not responded to my requests for cancellation or refunds.

Vi

Comments

• Wi
      30th of Sep, 2009

Legal Authority Works..!!

Hi friends, I would like to tell you one thing. The site http://www.LegalAuthority.com is not a scam. I don't know why people post wrongly about legal authority. I had an experience using this site. Be smart to get the information clearly. If you don't know how to use this service, just keep your problem with you alone. I use this service for the past one year and till now I’m referring this site to my friends too. Because they using the great and appreciable search engine utilities to fetch jobs related you query. So accessing information in this site is not that much hard.

Basically the concepts is Legal Authority clients have proven thousands of times over that almost all legal hiring organizations hire people who approach them looking for jobs-regardless of whether or not the employer has an advertised position. In my own experience I got a job through Legal Authority and i would surely recommend Legal Authority to my friends too. The customer service is Awe-Inspiring, they will respond to your query within 24 hours. The honest word from my heart is Legal Authority Works fine..!! All you need is to cope with the details given by the professionals. So keep this in mind and use this service elegantly.

• Ti
      1st of Oct, 2009

Hello,
    Dear friend, I do not agree with you as I am also a member of LegalAuthority.com and I am quite satisfied with the services of LegalAuthority.com. I have joined them this year in March and at the end of the month I have got a job through LegalAuthority.com. As you have mentioned about the 3 format of Resume and cover letter, I received the same within a week after joining their services. From the very first week of joining them I received calls of one of their executives, who keep me updated with the progress of my application and with other useful stuff. Even though I have got a job through them they are still updated me with current openings with their clients. As they have a very large database of clients and jobs, I still have a choice to go for a good job any time. Even after all these great services they don’t charged the placement fees.

I can’t believe that your experience is bad with them because I had a good experience with Legal Authority and I am very confident about their services.
    I would surely appreciate their effort to make my job hunting so easy, or in my words you can say “Legal Authority Works”.

• Sp
      5th of Oct, 2009

There is no truth in vinny Complaint... It is completeltly imagination... http://www.LegalAuthority.com is an awesome website if you are looking to find a job, also if you are an employer looking for employees. I personally used this site and found a good job out here in Idaho, and am still working for this same company making $13.75 an hour. THANKS CROSSING!!!

http://www.LegalAuthority.com is a site where you can find the job you are looking for easily. It currently offers more than 50, 000 jobs daily and it also provides many useful tools such as career alerts, my job list, saved searches, and more. The site also features a very strict privacy policy so you can be very confident that all information you give them is stored securely. If you need some help with your job hunting, the site provides you with how-to tutorials on resume writing, interviewing, networking, and salary negotiation. Other career resources include the possibility to ask a career advisor, research an industry, and find salary information. You can start with a quick job search by keyword and then refine your search by choosing a category, industry, location, and city. You can also select FastTrack job titles of interest to you, and have those jobs delivered real-time.

From experience I can say that http://www.LegalAuthority.com works very well. When I joined this service I could navigate its resources easily and managed to get back on my feet in no time. This service is also very good from the employers’ point of view in that it provides an excellent area to find able workers. There is no chance for wrong data...

So don't believe vinny and check http://www.LegalAuthority.com, find the truth...

27th of Oct, 2009

Whats happening here..?
    Is Ralf joker..?
    Hi guys... I really wonder with the complaint from Ralf... This compliant is completely unbelievable... I had a good experience with Legal Authority and I got a job through Legal Authority... No t only me but also many of my friends got job through Legal Authority... There is nothing but the good experience with Legal Authority... I can't tolerate Ralf's statement that the Legal Authority provides poorly-researched data... There is no truth in it... There is no chance for poorly-researched data because Legal Authority is not just a job search engine... It is more than that... They are very careful in selecting job listings and the data provided to their customers... If Ralf had some negative experience with Legal Authority then it is definitely not a fault of Legal Authority... It may cause because of careless... unlike many of its competitor's sites, Legal Authority hosts jobs from only employer websites and supports many more jobs than any other site. Legal Authority, quite simply, is the world's largest and best collection of jobs. With a worldwide staff of 600+ employees working around the clock to find virtually every job opening in existence, we employ proven, effective, and results-oriented methods to get you the job of your dreams.
    So there is no chance for wrong data……

• La
      20th of Nov, 2009

I totally Disagree with you vinny i think you are just sprading rumours againts this great service given bu

I was shocked after reading this post from vinny as legal authourity works efficently 200 percent i am proof in favour of legal authourity friends .

I am having master degree in law but i was not getting suitable jobs i came to know about this service from one of my friend he already used service from

and his life totally change so beliving in him i also consulted this service though i was also having little hope from http://www.LegalAuthority.com but i was proved wrong

Legal Authourity works 100 percent i got a fantastic job and i have total faith in their service so now i am also giving suggestions to my friend and many of my frinds are getting benifted from their excellent service so i am really againts this post as i am living example of their reality.

http://www.LegalAuthority.com is not scam at all anyone can even search google or anywhere if you are having any doubt uon me legal authourities service is quite famous and they are having great reputaion in the respective sector.

So friends do not agree with vinny Legal Authourities is not SCAM it works

• Ge
      23rd of Dec, 2009

It is unfortunate that Mr. Ralf has had a bad experience with LegalAuthority.com. Nothing is perfect in this world. So it is within bounds of possibility that someone has felt dissatisfied with the services of an excellent site like LegalAuthority.com. As a career consultant I have studied scores of job sites on the internet closely and critically and found this site a very good one in legal sector. It has a vast and comprehensive database of legal jobs. As a legal resume consultant as well as a legal job search site, its credentials are impeccable. It has resources and reach to be of enormous help to legal job seekers. I have recommended this site to many of my clients who have successfully used its services without any hitch. In every case LegalAuthority provided the services it promised. In no case I have come across any complaint so far. My good experience with the LegalAuthority prompts me to vouch for the fact that LegalAuthority works and works splendidly. I will gladly recommend this site to my clients in future too. Mr. Ralf's dissatisfaction, perceived or otherwise, is a random case which can not be taken seriously against a reputed site like LegalAuthority.com.

• De
      28th of Dec, 2009

http://www.LegalAuthority.com scam is not everyone can even search google or anywhere if you have any doubt I uon authourities legal department is very famous and great reputaion lead in the sector.That is a site where you can find the job you are looking for easily. It currently offers more than 50 000 jobs per day and it also provides many useful tools such as alerts career, my job list, saved searches, and more. The site also offers a very strict privacy policy so you can feel very confident that all the information that you provide is stored securely. If you need help with your job search, the site provides you with how-to tutorials on resume writing, interviewing, networking and salary negotiation. Other career resources include the ability to ask a career counselor, industry research, and find information on wages. You can start with a quick job search by keyword and then refine your search by choosing a category, industry, location, and the city. You can also select FastTrack job titles of interest to you, and have those jobs delivered real-time.

From experience, I can say that http://www.LegalAuthority.com works very useful. When you joined this service I can easily navigate its resources and has managed to get back on my feet in no time. This service is also very good from the perspective of employers in that it provides an excellent place to find capable workers. There is no chance for incorrect data.

• To
      13th of Jan, 2010

Ralf, I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with LegalAuthority.com. Could it be just a one-off? I too have used LegalAuthority.com and I had a really great experience with them. The customer service they provided was outstanding, their communication was always timely, and with a friendly tone. I have friends who recommended this site to me and they also had alot of positive things to say about LegalAuthority.com. The people at LegalAuthority.com really helped me find my niche market and apply for jobs based around that theme. They helped me fine tune my resume and give it a pizzazz which would make it stand out to potential employers. Within one week of sending out my resume to 20 different companies, I had received 15 responses. I had 15 employers to pick and choose from! It was so amazing. I now am happily employed in my dream job, thanks to LegalAuthority.com. I would recommend Legal Authority to anyone who is searching for a job or who wants help with their resume, and mail outs to potential employers. You couldn’t find a better company to help you on your journey into paid work. Why don’t you give them a go? I’m sure they will be able to help you immensely!

• Ge
      21st of Jan, 2010

It is not possible for even the best of services to totally satisfy all the clients. Given the size of service www.LegalAuthority.com is, there can be a few complaints here and there. But it does not make the service a scam. As a career consultant I have studied a whole lot of job web sites for their merits and demerits. In course of my research I was greatly impressed by LegalAuthority due to its awesome resources and reach. It has impeccable credentials as a legal resume consultant and legal job search service. On my recommendation, many of my clients have used the services of this site successfully without any problem whatsoever. Therefore, I am in a position to say with full confidence that LegalAuthority is an excellent service capable of serving the interest of legal job seekers. I’m sure that dissatisfaction of a few persons like Vinny is merely an aberration. However, I recommend that LegalAuthority should look into such complaints and take necessary steps.

10th of Feb, 2010

Legal Authority Provides the biggest database of legal employment opportunities in the earth. This is the Most successful system to search out Attorney jobs and Law jobs. We have a dynamic jobs for law students, legal jobs, attorney jobs, legal recruiter jobs, this is the most successful way to get one. database that is updated every day in our data services in both the United States and International. Legal Authority database contains contact information for hiring authorities in virtually every law firm, corporation, college, university, law school, and courthouse in the United States. Our service works by allowing best fit your chosen career path. If you want a This site is different pattern from that characteristically considered hunting the legal recruiter jobs and law students jobs. This is a very different concept than the more traditional, but oftentimes less effective, options such as on-campus interviewing or using a legal recruiter. Legal Authority Excess Functions is very clean, clear, simple, and fast, Provides individual support and helps to develop an individual job-search strategy for you. Legal Authority have no charges to placement fees, and provide Offers a one-time fee for lifetime membership also. If you want a job, this is the most successful way to get Legal Authority. Legal Authority Reviews are very powerful advice because this review wrote in simple way. All kind of people will understand this review so you will come here and read this review. Legal Authority Review is a specialty of this website so all of them read it freely. All the unemployed people will come here then collect all the news and got the job. This website is not a new website so all the history is available. Legal Authority is not a Scam so you will come here at all times. All the law jobs related news is available here. Legal Authority Works are not a tough work but all kind of people not do this job because they completed the law course. You will complete this course then come here and learn some more news about this field and got the job. I would recommend to Legal Authority website all my friends.

• So
      12th of Apr, 2010

LegalAuthority.com was great. I really enjoyed the fact that it didn't have any ads! It helped me connect with some jobs that I'm interested in. Even though there are other sites offering the same service, it brought me straight to the employer websites. It's easy to find. I found it just by searching online when I was looking for a job.

• Zu
      21st of Apr, 2010

VINNY, No, i dont think you are telling the truth.

http://www.LegalAuthority.com is site that is useful for a person who has the ability of work. I myself has very good experience with them and got a job through legalauthority. I think viny you have something negative, thats why you fail. legalauthority helps millions of people a day. I would like to request you try to behave normal.

Moreover this site is completely different from other job posting or hunting site. Thats why i will suggest viny before commenting about legal authority try to change your self.
    Legal authority rockss!!!
    And I would recommend Legal Authority to all readers. Viny is lying, Legalauthority Rocks!!!

• Sn
      3rd of May, 2010

I am shock to this complaint about a well reputed company like Legal Authority. This is not true according to my experience with the LA authority in the past. They are having a very good website and it is not all a scam in any manner. The customer service they provided was outstanding, their communication was always timely, and with a friendly tone.It is one of my favorite website and I love surfing this site for the services they provide. I will recommend Legal Authority for anyone wants Legal Services they provide. I never had any issues with this website. They always provide very good customer service about the products they sold on the Legal Authority website. In my opinion you can trust Legal Authority to greater extent and deal with them without any worries. I visited this LegalAuthority website from the website through google and find out more about this site through my friends. Even my friends have recommended me this website as they have very good experience with this LA website. The poster of this complaint is wrong according my experience with the LA.

From my past experience with this Legal Authority website is that they provide very good services and also provides very good customer services. I personally would like to recommend Legalauthority website as i have got my dream job through legalauthority. They have designed the website very user friendly and any new person will not get confused with the services Legalauthority provides. So I must say you should not go with the words of Ralph and instead you should try Legal Authority once to see their true face. They are professional people in the business and they provide very good services.

Legalauthority you rocks!!! I wish them all the success!!

• Mi
      20th of Aug, 2010

Legal Authority is not a Scam

Legal Authority Reviews are very powerful advice because this review wrote in simple way.Once a person has located a job that they desire, the applicant needs to get their resume ready and avoid the most common mistakes that job seekers make while looking for a job. All kind of people will understand this review so you will come here and read this review. Legal Authority Review is a specialty of this website so all of them read it freely. Legal Authority Works are not a tough work but all kind of people not do this job because they completed the law course. You will complete this course then come here and learn some more news about this field and got the job. I would recommend to Legal Authority website all my friends.LegalAuthority is the best site for providing detailed job listings worldwide and even in your own city. They have global coverage of various categories of jobs in the legal sector.If doing a job search online is the way an individual prefers to begin searching for employment, the best way to begin is to use the job search box that is often located somewhere on the home page of employment web sites. If an individual is looking for a job and knows that they desire full-time professional work, he or she will want to have a well-written, error-free resume. If a resume has typing or grammatical errors, it can affect how a potential employer views the quality of work an applicant might submit if hired.

• Ar
      22nd of Sep, 2010

Legal Authority is not a Scam :

LegalAuthority.com lists unadvertised law student jobs from employer websites which receive hardly any applications because people do not know about them. LegalAuthority.com does not focus on any sort of advertisement and only caters to the interest of legal jobs seekers, this is why it is their first choice. Susan from NY a Hound member said, "Everyone who told me about LegalAuthority.com was not kidding. This site is absolutely unbelievable! I can literally see all of the jobs available at almost all New York-based companies on the site quickly. This is an incredible tool for locating great and exclusive jobs in my area. Thank you so much and I would recommend Legal Authority . The website also displays the employers’ career pages directly which help the job seekers to find jobs easily and Legal Authority is not a Scam . Trenton, NJ admits and says that, “The information your site provides is of a great deal of value. Legal Authority Works in order to accomplish its objectives of getting jobs from employer career pages is remarkably impressive . Let me remark that you must be a good friend to countless professionals. Again, thanks for I had a good experience with Legal Authority!”Most job openings are posted on employer websites and not commercial job boards.

• Ar
      22nd of Sep, 2010

It is very good site for help. I would recommended that.

12th of Nov, 2010

Hi friends,
    I am very disappointed to see that lots of people are not satisfied with the service of legal Authority. But my experience is different. I was very fast-rated because i didn't got job. Some time I did some part time job but it's not enough for me. I register with Legal Authority and they promised me to provide 3 sets of resume as well as cover letter. Yes it was delayed to reach me, because that had some technical problem and the representative who was dealing that matter she regular updated me and i got the whole stuff as they promised. So friends Legal Authority is not a Scam, it's really works. Because I got a permanent job through Legal Authority.So friends don't loose your faith on it.
    Chris Redston

• Bu
      22nd of Nov, 2010

http://www.LegalAuthority.com is not a scam. This is the job search engine that displays its all members jobs from every employer website from all over the world. This is the greatest site that I have come across in search of job opportunities. I could find a variety of jobs from different fields that a man deserves to be a part of like one can find any Advertising Marketing Jobs, International Marketing Jobs, Internet Marketing Jobs, Marketing Director Jobs, Marketing Executive Jobs, Marketing Management Jobs, Marketing Manager Jobs, Media Marketing Jobs, Sales Marketing Jobs, SEO Jobs and so on. This is the site giving the easiest way to approach the job provider and one come out in flying colours as soon as one signs in. From my experience what I feel is that this is the only trusted site by millions and millions of people in their day-to-day job search making their own success stories. Friends, never forget to visit . http://www.LegalAuthority.com for your job search.

http://www.LegalAuthority.com one can find any retail jobs, sales jobs, finance jobs, engineering jobs, legal jobs, human resources jobs and so on. There are umpteen mostly trusted job providers being part of the http://www.LegalAuthority.com . This is the site made my both ends to meet together by getting to know about the job varieties and I am earning for my daily bread only with http://www.LegalAuthority.com ’s help. Absolutely http://www.LegalAuthority.com is not a Scam. It really works. I have earned a lot making me rich. I spend only a very little time to search the jobs. I have referred it to many friends and created a good lifestyle for them too.

• Bu
      3rd of Dec, 2010

LegalAuthority.com is one of the largest job search engine in USA as well as in the world”. LegalAuthority.com is meant for people looking for jobs in industry. It provides the legal employment opportunity for your career development and also gives your career advice with Jobs. So, you can find different jobs here. It is a very effective strategy for searching for a job. LegalAuthority.com is a best resource I to look for a job because, unlike many of its competitor's sites, LegalAuthority.com hosts jobs from only employer websites and supports many more jobs than any other site I have ever used. All the people will come here and collect new matters about the jobs. This website is a very big and powerful website so all the job oriented news is always available here. LegalAuthority Reviews are very powerful and meaningful career advices so all the user will confirm read this advice. You will use this advice in your life long because this advice is building on very big people. LegalAuthority Review is only available this website so you will come here then only you will read this review. You will read this review then confirm you will get the job very quickly. I will recommend this website for all the unemployed people because they will come here then confirm they will learn about LegalAuthority Works. This work is not a tough work so all kind of people will do this work properly. LegalAuthority.com is Not a Scam so all of them come here at any time. I Got a Job on LegalAuthority.com through this website, so you will come here and got it. LegalAuthority.com is a welcome change from the job hunt we typically do when searching newspaper want ads. The opportunity to have so many resources at hand, and the knowledge that someone cares about what I am in search of is great. This website is an easy interactive site that provides current and new jobs that aren't easily found in other resources. Choose type of job kike as executive jobs, location of job, salaries, resume and you can get a job listings to choose from. It's like picking flowers! LegalAuthority.com had helped me a stay updated with the jobs available in the market. well. it is a fast, easy and effective to find a job that suited any one needs perfectly.The online job sites performs amazingly well.I am much grateful to this site. It is very much easier unlike any other employer website such that we can search through keywords, preferred location, trusted organizations and so forth.

• Ba
      22nd of Dec, 2010

I completely disagreed with this article.LegalAuthority.com is not a scam. If you are looking for a website which will provide you the news of all available jobs, www.LegalAuthority.com is the best option for you. You can also search for part time jobs here. This is the largest online job search engine, you don’t even need to sign in to search anything. You can search for jobs on a 7 Day Free Trial. You can filter your search for jobs by using any keywords or location or even any organization. This feature will save your valuable time in searching and you will find a suitable job within a moment. Though you don’t need to have an account to search for jobs, but I would like to suggest to sign up and to create your personal account. Singing up is a very easy task to do, it will take only a few moments. If you have an account, www.LegalAuthority.com will email you all the necessary updates, that will help you to track your dream jobs. With this feature you don’t even need to visit the site very often to get noticed about all those new jobs opportunity. This website shows the Jobs Direct From Employer Career Pages, which is the best way to track the jobs. I personally know hundreds of people who got their jobs from this website, this website really works.