Dubai Gate Complaints & Reviews

Dubai GateAED 400 was collected from me

I was asked to come to Millenium Hotel in Sharjah and call Miss Sana at +[protected] for a vacancy in a Japanese Construction Company posted at Gulf News Newspaper. So, I had come there and when I arrived at Millenium Hotel Miss Sana told me to go to Al Mawarid Building (2nd Floor). There I saw their Company Name "DUBAI GATE". I was then interviewed and asked for registration fee worth AED 400 and I was provided with a card with a reference no. They promised me that this fee will be refunded if I won't pass the interview which will be conducted after two days. After two days, I heard nothing so I decided to go to that place again to get my money. When I arrived there somebody had told me again that they need to have AED 500 from me for the company's confirmation for my job. I did not give them the money and I started to search online. Then I had discovered this FRAUD Agency! They had so many victims already... Innocent victims like me... People who will risk even there savings just to have a job promised by this FAKE Agency.. Please, whoever reads this, must be aware of this FAKE Agency, and I will never lose hope that someday somebody from UAE Government will take charge to sue them and all of their victims will get whatever they have taken from them..

Cheeting Consultancy Apr 11, 2010

This is Fake consultancy.<br />
    Don't go to their.<br />
    Please Take some step Close that consultancy.

Che Vila Feb 27, 2011

They are all Evils, Demons, mother ###ers, soon they will all go to hell! Its just a company collecting money from poor applicants desperate to get jobs and yet being fooled by this heartless and Godless people! They asked you for money as their registration fee to get you a job or employer but its all LIES! until you realized that you lost your money instantly! Why the country is keeping this kind of people or company!

Che Vila Feb 27, 2011

At first they will ask you to go to millenium hotel and call them, from there they ask you to go to al madina supermarket then ask you to call them again for every step you take until you finish your load ending up in a faraway building from millenium hotel to see those Demons in rm 210 carrefoure express building in front of golden crown!

Prey200 May 10, 2011

Fraud Company taking money from hapless job seekers without any fear of God. Curse them for generations.

Prey200 May 10, 2011

You had helped me by saving money.

Dubai Gatefake , fruad

DUBAI GATE, IS A BIG FRAUD/FAKE COMPANY, ITS RUN BY SHAMELESS PEOPLE, THEY CHARGE AED 200 FOR REGISTRATION FOR DOING NOTHING, THERE STAFF ARE RUDE AND HOPELESS, THEY ACT LIKE A LOCAL ARABIC PEOPLE BUT THEY ARE NOT ARABIC AT ALL, FIRSTLY THEY INTRODUCE THEM SELF AS A COMPANY CALLED " AL HADAAF" THEN ARE GIVING FORMS TO FILL AND ASK FOR AED 200/- FOR REGISTRATION, THERE STAFF NAME SANA SAID TO ME THAT IF I DIDNT GOT THE JOB YOU WILL GET FULL AED 200 REFUND BUT THERE MANAGER ALI SHAH SAID THEY WILL DEDUCT CHARGES PER INTERVIEW, AFTER LONG ARGUMENT I SKIP, BUT SADLY THEY CALLED THEM SELF A HUMAN, A MUSLIM, AND A PAKISTANI, I AM ALSO PAKISTANI BUT NOT LIKE THEM, SO PLEASE DONT GO THERE AND DONT GIVE HIM ANY MONEY AS THIS IS ILLEGAL TO ASK MONEY TO PROVIDE EMPLYMENT IN UAE.

Dubai GateFraud Company

Fraud Company based in Sharjah near to millenium hotel, above carrefour express. The guy who takes the interview is named Abdulla and he will takes the money from you. he will give a receipt with non-refundable stamp on it. he will say that the money will be refunded if we don't want the job. We we comes for the final interview they will ask to meet Khalid, a guy with 6 feet tall and completely black both outside and inside. When we ask for refund he will ask to come on thursdays after 6 '0 clock. If we comes at that time the situation is handled by his boss, with 5.5 inch tall. He is a rascal with no mercy. If anyone asks for the refund he will push the person out with no mercy. Even he will hit you and ask his guys to beat you as they like.
I request fellow guys to protest against them by spreading this message through social networking sites that no one should go to this company any more and the responsible authorities should take necessary actions against them.

JohnAct May 07, 2011

Gemma Hope Hunter - Ronald John Smith - CentreLink Fraud by Gemma Hope Hunter & Ronald John Smith (ex Qbn.NSW) currently in Darwin NT. They have embezzled thousands of dollars over the years claiming that they are separated. They should be both investigated for CenterLink fraud... READ MORE HERE Gemma Hope Hunter http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29 Ronald John Smith http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28

Prey300 May 15, 2011

Fraud company working for cheating innocent job seekers. Management Persons are - Abdulla, Khalid and the Big Cheater

jobseeker121 May 16, 2011

Fraud Company situated in Sharjah above carrefour Express. Taking money from hapless jobseekers and behaving rudely when ask for refund of money. The main Frauders are Abdulla, his brother, Khalid and their partner. The curse of thousands will uproot their family from this world.

Dubai Gatefake agency at sharjah

Dubai gate is fake agency i saw their advertaisment in the khaleej time news paper i call them a lady ask me to come to thier office with my CV the day when i go there they charged me 500aed for the registration fees and the very next day she promised my final round interview. The next day before i got to them realised its a fake agency from google and i go to their office told that please dont proceed my application give my money back the ###ing lady took me to her ###ing assole ### manager assole told me the money alrady sent to their Head office and its not refundable. and the good thing BHUHERA POLICE STATION, SHARJAH is supporting them to do this business because their office is located to very next building and no use of coplaining to to the police station.There are many people are getting cheated by this ###ing agency.Kindly take any action agaist this ### and prostitute ###ing agency.Their no is +[protected] or +[protected], No website and they have no proper address and no registration no ...please together fight against this ###ing ### agency.

• Ge
    germany Apr 24, 2011

so ###ing true!!! this agency is a ###! DUBAI GATE is a fake/fraud agency. They charge applicants for registration and they said it is refundable.

When I said I'll cancel my application, they won't return my money.

• My
    my_trueheart Jan 09, 2012

It is true, my friend too got call, offering a 14, 000 Dhs and the ladies are with more than 6 phones to receive calls all around. First They will give a card, saying that is the receipt and they will mention the amount that we give. Later a final interview within two days, and fraud part is that, for all technical / supervisory things, one person is doing the interview. What he say is that, the other companies don't have time to make interviews. They will give one name as "Al Hadaf Group"is the job provider. They will say that these group have offices in Dubai Fzc, Musaffah, and some other places. On final interview they jump into statement that we are selected for a certain post, but have to pay 300 Dhs or 400 without further questions. If we ask, they will say that, still one more interview which is final and we have to start procedure for cancellation of existing visa as there will be no problem as we are enrolling to Freezone visas. 100 % surety is offering along with money. They dont want to take money after we get job. I find that, they have minimum 10 to 15 mobiles numbers to tack people. Sure some strong influence can be there my friend faces a very arrogant behaviour if we ask our money back or asking for cancelling our request. They even Better tell your friends to help aware ...thats only thing.. If they see this comment, its for their information, that this money you collected illegally is only for you to give it in hospital. One day you have to answer before the Almighty power, Allah.

Dubai GateFrauds

This company named DUBAI GATE is the biggest frauds filled with all the ### around. without the fear of the almighty lord they are taking 500 dhrms from each candidate & not turning up

i would like to share wat happened with me

im new to this country dubai and m residing in Sharjah ...i had put an addv in gulf news, they called me ..MISS KIRAN( ###) called me & asked me to get resume n some documents for an interview ..i reached there with my husband & she asked me to register with 100dhrm

she asked me to come after 2 days for another interview...after 2 days MR Rana(mother ###er)so called HR Department called for 2nd interview & asked to pay 400dhrms...i like a fool trust them & paid ...till date those bloody ### have not turned up

i just want to say tat as a stong beliver of lord ...this ###ers have no place even in HELL.

they will vomit blood n die, how can they cheat innocent people like this, and y is govt not takin any action.

Dubai GateFAKE RECRUITING CONSULTANCY

THIS AGENCY IS FRAUD, THEY GIVE ADS IN NEWSPAPERS LIKE GULFNEWS STATING"no fees shall be charge to the candidates" WHEN THE POOR CANDIDATES COME FOR THEM FOR JOB THEY CHARGE THEM DHS.500/- FOR PROCESSING FEES . I WAS CALLED BY THE RECEIPTIONIST CALLED KIRAN WITH MOBILE NO.[protected], THEN THEY ARRANGE MEETING WITH THEIR HR CALLED ADIL, THE MARKETING MANAGER NAME IS M.SARDAR([protected]) WITH EMAIL ADDRESS john of [protected]@hotmail.com( his photo is attached here below), AN EGYPTIAN MANAGER BY NAME MAHMOOD IS THE MAIN COORDINATOR.

• Vi
    Victom !!! Jun 01, 2010

Yes its fake company

• Vi
    Victom !!! Jun 01, 2010

Companies like Dubai GATE, Al Aidy Al Mahirah, Al Nejoom are toatlly fake. Plz dont pay and Visit their offices...!!! I lost my money !! so people be careful

sahil_4_u Jul 03, 2010

there are many people in this company Ali in HR Some of the bigger [censor]ers are Ahmed, Mahmood, Jannat & Jasim their Driver they are all bull [censor] I also lost my money DUBAI GATES [censor] HOLE FAKE'S...!!!

Che Vila Feb 27, 2011

I strongly agree, just today we were fooled . We paid 500 dirhams. Such thing should be stopped, they should be in jail. We tried to withraw the money just 5 minutes after we gave it they refused to return it back, and lots of men tried to interfere claiming they are all the managers, bosses, gm dressed in local clothes like real emirati and the rude indian/pakistani ladies wearing abayyas!

• Ib
    ibrahim A H Nov 29, 2011

bloody fakers...i lost 100 first day...thanks to u guys i didnt lose further..they called for hr interview today..im not going by taking you guys advice...god will endure hell upon them guys...spread message so that innocent people dont fall for it...

• Ib
    ibrahim G Jan 13, 2012

can't believe I lost 100 dhs a couple of years back with a different company in Sharjah, I heard they were closed down later.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices