LeatherUp.com / I've been ripped off!

1 CA, United States Review updated:

BEWARE OF THESE CROOKS!
I made the huge mistake of purchasing some items from these criminals. The leather jacket was small even though I ordered a size up per their recommendation. When I called to return it I was given a hard time and told they wouldn't refund it if it measured per their size chart which is different from the rest of the world. Since they said this so many time my wife and I took it to an alterations shop and had it measured per the leatherup.com size chart and it came up short in three areas. Length, sleeve length, and chest. We took pictures based on the hundreds of other poor reviews I wish I would have seen before dealing with these animals.

I returned the jacket per their instructions and they did not refund me the full amount claiming the jacket met their size chart. I called back and was hung up on when I told them about the pictures. Master Card has a copy of the pictures now along with their size chart so now not only will I get my money back but they will be charged with a charge back fee. I've also filed a complaint with the magistrates office for fines.

The motorcycle cover I received is an XXL yet it is too small for my 8OOcc. It is also a cheap non breathable plastic which will hold condensation and ruin your bike. In other words it is worthless for the intended purpose. Not eve going to bother with them trying to return it. BEWARE OF THESE CROOKS!

Comments

• Ra
      13th of Jun, 2018

Boots Purchased and worn for 16 days and rivets separate from leather
    The boots were ordered on 20 May 2018 and delivered on 23 May 2018, I wore the boots for 15 days and on the 16th day my pants leg got hung on the boot and I looked down and a rivet had separated form the leather. I contacted Leather Up customer service and explained the issue and sent pictures. I explained to customer service that based on only owning the boots for 16 days I felt the quality of the boot was questionable and instead of repairing that I would like to replace with another style and I would pay the difference in price. I received the following email.
    Dear Customer,
    The manufacture company will replace the piece that has been damage and will refund the amount that you pay for repair. Item can not be replace because it has been worn, in order for us to refund the amount of repair the manufacture needs a copy of the receipt. If you have any questions please contact us at 800-846-6010.

These boots have several rivets on them I really don’t know how long the rest will last. This is why I requested another style.
    I just want to return the boots and receive credit towards another pair of better quality
    Dear Customer,

Warranty only covers In house repair and unfortunately that all we can provide since the boots are use. Please let us know if you want us to ship the missing piece.