Lean RX / Extreme Burn / Lean RX / Extreme Burn made unauthorized charges to my credit card!

Jan 2007 three separate charges to credit card $79.95; $69.95; & $74.95 between Leanrx and XtremeBurn. Phone numbers provided on bank statement request only credit card account number; email address no good either. Not any way to reach anyone to discuss the fact that I have never done business with either one or that the charges were not authorized. Bank has reissued account, investigation ongoing to allow return of money. Possibility of future charges may be precluded for now, but I want my money back. These people have made it all across the country according to the Consumer Affairs website, and probably not ready to stop without a little help from law enforcement of some kind. I know the internet is nearly impossible to control, but this is fraud. I hear that's still illegal in this country, and these people need to be stopped NOW.

Comments

• Ba
      9th of May, 2007

Add me to the list...

Yesterday I found a charge of $84.97 from "ALD Enterprises Hoodia" on my charge. I called the number attached to the charge and got a recorded message from extremeleanrx.com stating that all support issues had to be dealt with through the support system on their site. I went to the site, opened a support ticket and surprise, surprise as one of the options for your message subject from the drop down menu is "Unauthorized Charge." I demanded a full and complete refund. I have been checking the ticket and waiting for someone to appear on their support chat system with no luck, though I did also leave a message on the chat system that actually connects to www.usaveonpills.com. I went to that address and what do you know? Their support system is exactly the same as that for extremeleanrx, but they showed an agent available for chat. I attempted to chat with the support rep but kept getting busy messages, try again later and then nothing. The agent showed as online for me for exactly ten minutes and then I believe I was blocked from further attempts to connect.

I have NEVER ordered nor received any samples, product or whatever from any of these sites, NEVER even visited these websites until getting that charge.

I have filed a complaint with ic3.gov and suggest all affected do the same. The BBB has no law enforcement capabilities and in effect, does nothing except forward on reports that these companies ignore.

• Da
      15th of May, 2007
    LeanRx.net - They stealing my money

I never signed up for the hoodia, got the sample and cancelled, i am a recent widow and didnt look at my charges for a while, i have tried and tried and tried to call i have been getting bills on my charge for i think 9 months they have taken 74.95 and 69.95 now as i have never received any product this is stealing, and for many months, i never wanted th e product and when i called a very long time ago the woman said i would never be billed or get the product, so i get the bill, what do i do i cant reach them on the numbers they have on my charge receipt and they keep stealing my money.

• Th
      15th of May, 2007

Add me to the list. I got a statement from my credit card charging me twice for 106.90. For something I have never heard off or approved of. This is BS!

• Ro
      17th of May, 2007

I received a charge for $84.97 on my credit card that I had not authorized to extremeleanrx I was not able to contact them to find out any information. My credit card company is working to get the money back. If a person did not check the statements then the scamming company would never be challenged and would be paid. That is cowardly, work for your money - don't be a cheat.

17th of May, 2007

I was just charged 84.97 as well. If anyone knows how to stop this company please email me at [protected]@morrowpolice.com. These people need to be stopped!

• Ca
      21st of May, 2007

I just received the product and am sure they charged me somewhere... haven't discovered it yet.

23rd of May, 2007

I couldn't agree more with the other complaints listed here. I was also charged two amounts that were never authorized by me or anyone else in my house.

ALD HOODIA was the first for ....... $ 84.97
    REVENUESHEILD was the second for $106.90
    these two amounts total $191.87

I like many others called the number listed under both charges and was redirected to a website via recorded message. In the message it is stated that a response would come within 24 hours .. NOT TRUE!!!

It has been more than 2 1/2 weeks without any response. I received the Hoodia in the mail and returned it certified with a receipt to insure it gets back to them. Fraud is definitely what these people are all
    about. They are gambling that no one will spend the time or resources to go after them. I hope someone does something about this soon.. I have changed my account to stop any further charges. I also filed a claim to have my money refunded by the credit card vendor.

I would love to see these people go down for this...

• Mo
      25th of May, 2007

I was charged $84.97 like most people here. I contacted my credit card company and they told me I had to try and resolve the matter with the company. They gave me the phone number that they showed attached to this charge. It was: 866-882-3186. It is only a recording stating you must log on to "www.extremeleanrx.com" or "www.adiprenerx.com" and click on "Customer Support or Knowledge Base." This all avails you nothing! There is NO customer service and no person you can actually communicate with. I am now in the process of trying to put a freeze on this credit card so no one, not even myself, can charge on it. I, too, will submit a complaint to the BBB but I realize they won't, or can't, do anything. My credit card company now has this charge in "dispute" status but I doubt I will ever see my $84.97 again.

• Mi
      27th of May, 2007

Looks like we were hit with this scam too. A bottle of this extreme lean rx was sent to an old business address. I did a search on the web for this product to see what it was. After reading the posts we checked our credit card statements and sure enough there were 2 charges for 106.90 and 84.60. I hope we can get this resolved. Thanks for posting!

• Ju
      28th of May, 2007

On May 26'th I received a package containing a bottle of pills. On the same day I got a statement from American express with a charge of $106.90 for these pills. I hadn't used that card in probably over a year and have no idea where they got that number. I immediately cancelled the card and alerted AmEx of the fraudulent charge. Hope this adds to the case that should be building against them.

31st of May, 2007

What the hell is going on. I am so pissed off because it seems as though I can't do anything about the fraudulent charge of $84.97 on my account from Extreme Lean Rx until it actually post on my account. This has overdrawn my account and like someone else said they are cowards and should work for a living and stop taking advantage of people. I have know idea how they got my information. Who ever is involved with this company should be sent to jail for a very long time. These people should be stopped for good.

• Vi
      1st of Jun, 2007

Add me to your list as well, they scammed me out of $170.00 and I never even heard of extremelean.com, and yes i do believe the root of this problem is how they acquired my digits to my bank card in the first place. If anyone gets a lead on these jokers please pass it along.

• Ni
      5th of Jun, 2007

Same thing happen to me i need help how do we get rid of this

• Am
      6th of Jun, 2007

Same thing. My AmEx was charged $106.90 and $84.90 by RevenueShield. I have never done business with these people. I reported it to AmEx and they invalidated the card.

16th of Jun, 2007

I was one of the folks that was scammed, so I canceled my credit card, and now only use "Virtual Account numbers ", a service that my credit card company provides. These are Dummy numbers that are changed each time you make a purchase on line and interpreted by the credit card company.

A few weeks ago QVC emailed me to say that they could not use my credit card for a purchase (which I did not make ). So, I responded that I did not purchase anything... and my card was canceled.

So they are trying other venues to scam us!!!

• Bi
      19th of Jun, 2007

You can add me to the list as well. I received a cc statement from my business credit card company stating revenueshield86*******american fork ut. $106.90 I contacted American Express and they took care of the charge. If anyone knows how to get up with these losers let me kn0w. Thanks

20th of Jun, 2007

And they're baaack...

I wrote that I was charged a couple of months ago. I disputed the charge, received my money back without issue, well, except for the fact that I had to file in the first place, cancel that card, change my billing information that I used that card for previously.

And today they are at it again...

This time though, I was able to speak to someone via their phone number. The woman I spoke with claimed she was only a CS rep working for a multitude of companies, assured me I would receive credit and pass along a "note" to remove me from any and all "customer" lists.

I have contacted a friend of mine who is a fairly high-powered business person in Utah who has promised to check out the address of CJW Holdings - that is where the phone number for ALD Enterprises Hoodia traces back to and see what he can come up with.

I'll update if I can use any of your experiences and information to nail these jerks.

• Kb
      22nd of Jun, 2007

In April 2007, the same thing happened to me... $106.90 charged on my Discover Card from this so called Revenue Shield company in Utah. When I reported this to Discover they said that this was showing up on a lot of people's credit cards. Shouldn't the credit card companies have fraud alerts on the these losers so they can't charge us in the first place? Of course, Discover is investigating and for now credited the charge, but I am still so angry. Thanks for all the information.

• Pr
      29th of Jun, 2007

The exact same thing has happened to us. Received some sort of iet pills in the mail. Didn't order them. Not able to return them. called the number on the bottle... doesn't work. Website on bottle doesn't work. Charge has come through on my credit card today for $84.97 in favor of N and N labs II. Never heard of them. Called the number on my credit card statement for this company. Is simply an auto prompt to order some Hoodia Diet pills. Called my credit card company, disputed the charges and shut down the account. Somebody needs to get these guys!!!

• Ph
      6th of Jul, 2007

I was charged $106.90 in April and $89.90 in May on my Discover card and I have never heard of Revenue Shield. I have contacted the Fraud unit with Discover card to investigate this matter and they have refunded my account, hope they find these f#>k~n fools! I guess it pays to Discover (WHOSE IN YOUR WALLET).