Lean Cuisine / what are they going to do about it?

Fond du Lac, WI, United States
jsut yesterday i bought a lean cuisine meal from the Walmart located in Fond Du Lac off of Rolling Meadows Drive. later that evening I cooked the meal in hopes of consuming it, when to my surprise there was a piece of tree bark embeded into the meal. This was not your average tree bark, but that which looks like it comes from some stem or piece of planting/ growing procedure(stage) of vegtables. this would not have be so upsetting me if i was not sharing this meal with my 16 month old daughter. what type of reimbursment should i recive? should i press charges? should i forget it? maybe call the food and drug Asst. and inform them of my situation! not sure but what i do know is that i will not forgot, lighten up, neglect, or let go of the situation! just think if it wasn't me it could have been you, your children, grandparents, grandchildren, mother, father, siblings, OR MY DAUGHTER who cannot speak for herself, and god bless is still alive and breathing. WHAT ARE TEHY GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?