Lastman's Bad Boy Furniture / Customer Service
I purchased a bedroom and mattress set from Bad Boy and they delivered it about a week later. When they tried to take the box spring upstairs, it didn't fit so the delivery guy suggested that I call back the store and request a split mattress. They took back the box spring to the store. Up until this point I was somewhat pleased as they had told me that the bureau would be delivered at a later date but they actually found one and surprised me with having all eight pieces.
I called the KW store and after talking to a few people they said that I needed to get approval from their customer service area before they could send me another box spring. So, I called their customer service number and left a message. After a few hours I called back and asked for customer service again and got the machine again. I called back the KW store and they told me that the customer service for KW is one person and that I would have to wait a few days before she could call me back. They need me to tell her that I need a new box spring so that she can call the KW store and tell them that a customer needs a new box spring. They seem to recognize the one person customer service is a bottle neck, but instead of hiring someone to help her or giving the store more autonomy (and the store was definitely not busy since they are able to pick up my phone calls after one ring and the eight or nine sales people sitting around and chatting to each other also makes that clear) and letting them service the customers they've decided that it's acceptable to keep customers waiting for no reason.
Also, I specifically asked the Peter, the sales person, whether I would have to put together the furniture myself. He assured me that "this wasn't IKEA", and all I would have to do is put on the handles and screw the posts into the bed. Apparently he forgot about putting together the bed frame, having to drill holes in the back of the bureau, lifting and attaching the mirror and putting the furniture on it's side in order to put on the feet. At least IKEA already has the holes pre-drilled!!! What was the point of lying to my face? All it meant was that I would have prepared for the additional work by getting help that day. Liars!!!
More Lastman's Bad Boy Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Lastman's Bad Boy Furniture - Buyer beware! 
- Badboy Furniture - definitely the first and last time we ever visit a bad boy store 
- Lastman's Bad Boy - RESPONSE FROM LASTMAN'S BAD BOY 
- Bad Boys Gym Townsville CRIMINALS - Bad Boys Gym Townsville CRIMINALS Chris Condon THUG
- Bad Boy Furniture - Terrible sales staff! 
- Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore - delivery of reclining sofa (product #103093) (sale # w435206)
- Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore - couch
- Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore - reclining sofas
- Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore - KitchenAid Induction cooktop 
- Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore - sofa