Laser Hair Removal / HAIR REMOVAL IS NOT PERMANENT

1 1163 JOHNSON FERRY RD STE 120Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 770-321-8687

To Gary Graves,
This letter is in reference to a complaint I have filed against American Laser Centers. I have attached a letter I sent to ALC in August of 2008 which gives a detailed account of my 3 year ordeal with ALC. I began my formal letter writing to ALC in August 2008. Prior to this I was in direct contact with Dana Ehrman at the Buckhead clinic.
My main point of contact with ALC has been Dana Ehrman at the Buckhead office # [protected]. After about a year of treatments at the Johnson Ferry clinic, I was transferred to the Buckhead clinic to begin treatment on a newer more effective machine. After over a year of treatment intervals of every 5 weeks, I expressed my concerns to her in mid 2007 and was told by her that she was in contact with corporate trying to find a resolution. Corporate has never once contacted me and I have never once had a consultation with a real doctor. I have only been able to talk with the technicians at the clinic, all of which have different opinions and ideas as to the effectiveness of laser hair removal.
The lack of concern or commitment of ALC to follow through with any part of what was a unique case where treatment was totally ineffective has been extremely frustrating. All along I was told to be patient while time was running out on my 2 year guarantee. Now time has run out on my guarantee and ALC is telling me that because of this, I am not eligible for a refund.
Also, please be aware that I have requested copies of treatment times and dates on several occasions and have yet to get these records. With at least 50 treatments logged in their system, I feel that these records would show my commitment and willingness to follow their guidelines and recommendations.
If your office is unable to undertake this complaint, could you please help me obtain these treatment records so I may be able to better prepare for a civil lawsuit in small claims court.

Respectfully,

Brandon Webb
P.O. Box 88762
Atlanta, Ga 30356
[protected]

Bw

Comments

• Am
      3rd of Mar, 2009

Gary quit the company back in Nov. 08

• Pj
      13th of Feb, 2010

Brandon-

Why would you even bring up Dana's name in your complaint. Nice to see you pick on a woman who's only mistake was trying to help you. Lack of concern was in no part by Dana and you should have made that fact clear. ALC has its problems but posting Dana's name publicly is a bit over the line. Question for you Brandon: Did she even sell you your package? Ohh, That's right she did'nt. Why did'nt you mention the clown who sold you in the first place.

I do hope you feel better venting on the only person that tried to help you resolve your problem. Another thing Brandon, I mean Seriously bro, You are a Guy; use a razor...

Paul Ehrman