Lagogo.com / Scam

I made an order from a Chinese website, lagogo.com recently, and although they have my money, which was collected via Western Union, they have not contacted me since. I have sent several emails to them and tried to contact them on AIM and Skype, as they can apparently be reached on both in accordance with what their website says, but I've had no luck. I don't know where to go with this... it's difficult because it's a company in China! If anyone has advice or contacts, I would be appreciative.

Fr

Comments

• Ju
      11th of Sep, 2009

Exact same thing happened to me on airmaxonly.com sent them 69.99 on pay pal never heard from them again damn scammers. Company was also located in China

• Ni
      1st of Nov, 2009

Use paypal next time.
    i buy stuff many times at www.beinwholesale.com
    and happy every time.

• Ga
      21st of Apr, 2010

I bought a coach purse from this website...using my debit card. They sent me a tracking number and order number as sson as my payment was processed. Have not had any complaints. My suggestion would be to NEVER sent western union! Always use a debit/credit card...that way if you do NOT get your items...you can always get your money back, by contacting your bank! Sorry this happened to you. Please do not be discouraged from your experience...

• Bu
      22nd of Jan, 2011

FRAUD. I sent the same company 250.00 via Western Union (Paypal no longer accepts payments for them) and I got BURNED! DO NOT USE THEM!!!

• Sh
      13th of Feb, 2011

I used beinwhole.com many times in the past and never had a problem - in fact, shipments arrived within 7-9 days. However, since they lost their affiliation with paypal, I tried to order one more time. This time I paid by western union. It has been almost 4 weeks and I do not have my merchandise nor will they answer any of my emails! Something happened and it's a shame! Well...they have my money and I've got nothing! :(

• Ll
      10th of Feb, 2012

If Paypal isn't accepting payments for them, then that should tell you something. Paypal has to get your money back and if they continously have to do this with a company, then its because they aren't reputable. Get a clue! Don't send them your debit/credit card info as some has suggested, because even tho the bank will get your money back, those in China are making money anyway!