LA Fitness / terrible experience!
Without any prior warning or any issues prior to this, I was thrown out of the la fitness gym at this location on Sunday, December 23, 2007 by Mr Medrano. L.A. Fitness International, LLC 3420 Buford Dr NE Buford, GA 30519. I have contacted the regional manager, Mike Tuzzo for a full refund on the prepaid days I am unable to use. Mr Tuzzo telephone me yesterday on January 2, 2008 and issued a credit of 30 days for the month of January. I have prepaid for until February 15, 2008 and asked for the remaining days. He said he could not issue this and asked why. He said I could come back to the Buford gym to use the remaining days I have prepaid and let Mr Medrano know I will be back to the gym. I told Mr. Tuzzo I have already joined another gym and did not want to return to the gym where I was thrown out unjustifiably.
Lacks any customer service and will adhere to most disgusting way of banning people from the gym without total refund. LAfitness practices are slimy and even the regional manager is pretty back up any serious offenses his staff makes.
More LA Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LA Fitness - confessions of a former la fitness employee 
- LA Fitness - la fitness membership cancellation cheating! 
- LA Fitness - inappropriate behavior at la fitness! 
- Lafitness-Personal Training - misleading/scam 
- LA Fitness - swimming pool 
- LA Fitness - membership services (lack of)
- LA Fitness International - member service
- LA Fitness International - customer service
- LA Fitness International - theft at la fitness
- LA Fitness International - service