Kymara body shaper / a real rip off

I, too was drawn in by the infomercial and the "seemingly" fabulous results. All I wanted was to lose 1 inch around my waist which is 31 inches and when I remeasured after putting on the garment, there wasn't even a 1/4" change. I was so disappointed after spending a total of $79.95. And, for anyone else who still goes ahead and orders this garment, don't be further "taken" by agreeing to paying an additional $10 in postage to speed up delivery. I was told the product would arrive in four to six weeks, but if I paid an additional $10 I could have in a week. Well, fortunately, I didn't fall for this and guess what...the package was delivered in 5 business days anyway. I made myself a promise never to fall for any type of infomercial again!!!

More Kymara body shaper Complaints & Reviews

Comments

4th of Dec, 2008
    Kymara - Wrongly sized
    Kymara
    Washington
    Phone: 360-336-3425

I just received my credit card bill and there is a charge from ubuyez that is for $59.85 for Kaymara. It was posted on 10/24/08 and came on my December bill. I never received this product. I want the charges reimbursed immediately and my credit card company is disputing the charge.

• Gi
      15th of Oct, 2009
    Kymara body shaper - Wrongly sized
    kymara body shaper
    Richardson
    Texas

I saw the kymara body shaper, was very curious, talk to the rep. She really encouraged me to spend and buy this bulshit. After i told her how small i was to begin with. I was looking for somthing to smooth out my small figure. This kymara is so bulshit. I havn't recieved any money back. Their sizes are all incorrect. You'll see if you make that phone call. Once you tell them how small you are, for their business purpose they still tell you its a wise investment. I talk to few of their clients. Its not made for 100 lbs figure, actually if your under 130lbs, its not good for you. Their client said, small size is for someone that weighs 140lbs. I havn't heard from upon returning back their mdse. Its a huge lost $80.00 don't make this mistake. Thanks, regina in richardson

• Id
      18th of Nov, 2009

I LOVE the body Kymara shaper. I did have to exchange the first one for a smaller size because it didn't seem to trim me much. But the second one is PERFECT! I rarely go anywhere without wearing it.