Kroger / unethical behaviour

1 6702 clinton highwayKnoxville, TN, United States

I went to Kroger at 6702 Clinton highway Knoxville, TN 37912 on December 26, at 7pm I was racial profiles and watched to the point that the cashier left his assigned post to watched me as I am doing my self checked out with my 2 little's girls waiting for me on the side I was scanning one by one and put in the bag like I supposed to then suddenly the employer jumps on my three years old who had the gummy in her hands that I already scanned grab from her hands and start looking on the screen if everything was scanned I told him I have scanned already but I was not done then he kept looking and verifying me in front of my kids as I looked on the other side I did not checked them so I was an problem to him. I was very upset I have left every thing and try to talk to the manager she did not say nothing I am not a thief I work every day I have my own business I know how customer service work, I am doing this cause I want to make this do not happened to anybody else then I went to aldi do my groceries shopping they treat me so well I decide not to ever put my foot to Kroger again and I am passing out my voices to the voices to the world.

Ma