Kroger / wrongful dismissal
My son (a teenager) has a seizure disorder and takes medication to control it. The medication makes him a bit slower than normal. Kroger management (Heath - not sure about a last name) was informed of this when they interviewed and hired him. I was under the impression that Kroger was a good company for kids with disabilities. It is NOT!!! He was fired today after only one month of employment even though his manager admitted that he has improved his performance since being hired. My son is devastated and I am going to contact the union and an ATTORNEY!!!
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - How you treat a group trying to help children
- Kroger - prepackaged deli items
- Kroger - meats
- Kroger - produce: peaches
- Kroger - the two days sale.