Krasa / skin care

It started off as something nice and affordable for poor people someone who care about giving back 2.99 turn into at the end after I had giving my child support card to pay for it 3.99 shipping and handling . 14 days later 102.00 out my account What I haven't even use it yet had back Sergey . Now the people who works for you told me to return it and they will cancel my order. NOT RETURN MY MONEY WHAT WHERE THE DO THAT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK PLEASE

Ma
Aug 11, 2017

Comments

• La
      Sep 17, 2018

Krasa-skin care. False advertising. Lures you in offering a free sample try with no obligation to buy. Instead they billed $103 almost 2 weeks of shipment datee with out your permission. Upon shipment arrival after 2 weeks August 23rd no brochure/literature of prices, location where to order. I told them I don't want their product. They will not give back my money.

• La
      Sep 17, 2018

Krasa- skin care products:. Shame, shame on you. Using slick unscrupulous tactics. Where is your integrity, dignity, honesty? Where is this CEO to correct these mistakes.
    This is exactly why we all are hesitant to shop online I will be reporting this to all the major authorities to investigate this company. A person has the right to order if and when they choose not to be swindled out of their money.

• Sh
      Oct 01, 2018

I ordered a sample of the skin cream and never received it, I was just billed $103.00. Had a heated conversation with a supposed Customer Service Agent who informed me they do not give refunds, but would offer me a huge discount on more of product I never received. She even verified with the tracking number it was not delivered. What a scam! This company should be reported and a class action lawsuit filed against them!!

Mar 01, 2019

3/1/19 Talked to Simon Best and David McMillin who both said the check is in the mail . Must have been sent via pony express. They keep on saying they investigate and will call me back. But their phone must be out of order. No call back for month

Very poor Customer Service

Jun 06, 2019

@Glen Maurer Another 3 months and still no refund

Jun 25, 2019

iT IS COMING UP ON 9 MONTHS AND STILL NO REFUND

Company keeps on stating they will send the refund but nothing but a bunch of lies

Jul 01, 2019

As of July 1, NO REFUND

Latest excuse. Post Office did not give them a tracking number

Wrong, tracking number given at time of mailing

This means refund was not mailed

Jul 16, 2019

Another month and still no refund

Company is LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE