Kramer Micro Repair / Theft

1 VA, United States Review updated:

Said he never got my SID but low and behold, he cashes the money order which incidently was mailed in the same package hmmm. For someone who owns a business he was rather aloof when I contacted him regarding the missing part. I should have known because a reputable business would have wanted to make things right. He just talked in circles, lies and more lies. I would recommend that if you are in need of an SID repair that you do not use this person. He was banned from ebay using the name kramermicrorepair and now he is back on there with a new name sidsbykramer. There are reputabale repair people out there but this creep isn't one of them. He has it all figured out though becasue he doesn't let you pay through paypal and he tells you that if he has to sign for the package this will delay your repair. Smooth. Do not be fooled by the website like I was and the lies about good service and how long he has been in business. The worst part is this guy is advertising on SAABNET. What a disgrace to the Saabers out there. This guys is ###.

More Kramer Micro Repair Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Kr
      7th of Feb, 2009

We have not recieved any proof that we cashed a money and have no record of the sid arriving in this case. We are happy to work with the customer but unfortunately she cut off communication. We understand she is upset, but cannot be responsible for SIDS lost in shipment to us. Should the customer wish to reopen communication we are happy to offer her a discount on a replacement but unfortunately cannot pay for a sid we never received.
    Ethan
    Ethan@kramermicrorepair.com

• Kr
      7th of Feb, 2009

Other note: we do accept paypal for our auctions on ebay and will certianly sign for packages it's just that our carrier often delivers during lunch so we caution that a signature requirement may cause a delay. Please see our website for more information. Www.kramermcrorepair.com

16th of Feb, 2009
    Kramer Micro Repair - Chraged extra and sent failed unit
    Robert Smith
    Boise
    Idaho

I sent a Saab readout to be repaired. He told me that mine was not repairable and it would take another $150.00 to fix it. I sent the money to him, he claimed he never got the money. I sent him the PayPal information, he then agreed that he received it. Then it took three weeks to get my SID back and it was the exact same one with multiple "pixels" still out. He will not respond.

• Do
      26th of Jun, 2009

Ethan Carl Kramer, You are absolutely the most disingenuous person I have ever met. You have played this scam out against others just exactly the same way. How it is possible for you to still be in business is beyond me.

21st of Oct, 2009
    Kramer Micro Repair - Kept my deposit. No response.
    Kramer Micro Repair

Paid for their exchange service which involves a $35 core charge. Sent back the core well over a month ago. Never got the refund, got no communication. I wish I had checked with this board in advance. I feel luckier than other posters as I at least got a working unit. Stay well away from this company.

• Cu
      1st of Feb, 2011

agree just google search and look at the car forums... remember you need to leave feedback on ebay within 30 days and your device will work for a few weeks after you get it then it fails good luck