Kohl's Department Stores / kohls.com
I ordered the fitbit ace on Nov 19, 2018. Received an email stating my order had been shipped. Days later trying to track the shipment and could never get it to pull up. Contacted FedEx on November 30, 2018 to see why I had not received my order and could not track it and was informed Kohl's sent them the shipping label but never the item and to contact Kohl's. Spoke with a guy at Kohl's, he was very rude from the beginning of the conversation. He continuously told me to call back Monday Dec 3, 2018 to refund my money, without telling me what happened to my order and why it would be refunded. He finally stated they were not out of stock. I am very disappointed and do not foresee shopping with Kohl's in the future. Had I known it was out of stock I could have ordered from somewhere else. It was a Christmas gift for my son. I will not be shopping at Kohl's again. I have and will continue to tell family and friends of this poor customer service and lack of professionalism. I shouldn't have been able to purchase it if it was not in stock. I should have at least been notified and money refunded once discovered the product was out of stock. Better yet money should not be taking out of one's account until item is shipped!
More Kohl's Department Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - shoplifting charges 
- Kohl's Department Store - working conditions at kohl's dept. stores 
- Kohls - shoplifting 
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill 
- Kohls - kohl's cash 
- Kohl's - blue jeans with flowers on the back of the pocket I paid $52 for
- Kohl's Department Stores - kroft and barrow
- Kohl's Department Stores - corporate refund?
- Kohl's Department Stores - there delivery return process
- Kohls.com - online order