Kiwi Carpet Cleaning / kiwi is the most unprofessional company I know!

Kiwi is the MOST unprofessional company I know. They have lied and have not taken any responsibility for their errors. I am in the process of filing with the BBB and taking them to small claims court. I just want to save other people from hiring them.

Ro

Comments

• Ra
      9th of Oct, 2007
    Kiwi Carpet Cleaning - Poor service!

This is the worst carpet cleaning company I have ever used. I gave them four chances and they did a FAIR job ONE time. They don't show up, they don't call, THEY DON"T CARE. They are in it for the quick buck because they will never last with service like this. I was even informed by one of their own salesmen that often they do not have a limit on the number of bookings they take. That should tell you all you need to know about these people.

• Da
      24th of Nov, 2008

Huge RIPOFF and very unprofessional. Sprayed carpet with abug sprayer and ran a floor buffing pad oveer it calling that cleaning. Absolutely do not use KIWI carpet cleaning.

• Tr
      19th of Apr, 2009

I used to KIWI to clean my microfiber sofa since Stanley Steamer wanted like $400. Anyway, they came out 3 times and never got it clean. It was not covered in filth just a carmel popcorn incident with some teens and I did not want to scub the all the cushions myself.
    I will not use them again ever!

• Sr
      21st of May, 2009

We in the process of a fight with them also. The first guy tried to swindle money out of us and wouldn't leave until we tipped him, then the carpet wasn't even cleaned. After several phone calls we schedule another cleaning in which the guy doesn't show. They apoligize of course and send someone out again who still couldn't get our carpets cleaned and by now they have a mildew smell. They then tell us they can't refund us out money until a manager comes to check it out. What a surprise another no shows. After, hours on the phone they send out a tech instead of a manager who can't don't anything. We have been lied to and wasted so much time and effort with this company. We were told for sure they will be back tomorrow with our refund. We shall see

• Mi
      9th of Aug, 2009

In response to the first poster, David Mclendon. First, abug is not a word. You mean a pump up sprayer. There is nothing wrong with using a manual pump up sprayer to apply the cleaning solution. There are electric sprayers, gasoline engine powered sprayers, compressed air sprayers and hand held manual pump up sprayers and all sprayers do the same thing, spray. Their source of power is irrelevant with regard to job quality. Secondly, the technician could not have possibly used a floor buffing pad. They are too coarse. A rotary floor scrubbing machine could not move a buffing pad across carpeting, too much friction. You are referring to a carpet bonnet, not a floor buffing pad. Third, professionalism is not determined by the cleaning method chosen. Professionalism is determined by behavior. If a professional baseball player does not swing for a home run every time at bat but decides to bunt once in a while, does that make him any less professional? It does not. There are different cleaning methods for different situations, just like there are different ways to swing a bat for different baseball game situations. I recommend you first know what you are talking about before criticizing. I do not work for the company you are complaining about. I have no vested interest in your uneducated complaint. However, as a professional carpet cleaner who uses multiple methods, including the one you erroneously described, I take offense to your crybaby attitude.

• So
      29th of Dec, 2009

Have you seen their commercials?? Would you honestly deal with a company who has such poor taste in marketing??

• Wa
      3rd of Feb, 2012

Used a Groupon for a 7 room carpet cleaning for $55. I called and left them a voice mail 2 days prior to our scheduled appointment to confirm but I never heard from them. On the day of the appointment they canceled due to thunderstorms in Atlanta (we're on the north side where there was no rain) and they didn't notify us so we spent an entire Saturday afternoon sitting around the house (I only found out after calling and yelling at them for not showing with 30 mins left in our appt block). For the reschedule, the technician called and complained that we didn't answer the phone beforehand to confirm we were home when we had already confirmed the day before with Michelle who stated we would NOT be receiving a confirmation call the morning of the appointment because I had already confirmed with her. The technician had a major attitude from that point on. He started to give me directions like making sure furniture was moved, etc and when I stated we had already done that and were waiting since we were told we would be one of the first houses cleaned (and he was still almost two hours away at 8:30 am) his attitude started again, complained I wouldn't let him speak, said he wasn't coming and hung up on me! Great service! Based on the previous reviews, sounds like this technician has an attitude problem as I'm not the only one that had this problem. Groupon refunded the money and apologized for the unprofessional attitude. Checked their BBB rating - F! check yourself (www.bbb.org)