Kirby VacuumsSales

Two random guys just showed up at my house trying to sell me a vacuum cleaner. They said they were from Kirby, but their "business card" says otherwise, they are from Shy Enterprises. They wanted to come inside and demonstrate their vacuum, which of course i am WAY too smart to allow. I told them no thank you, made reference to my dog (who thank God has a very loud bark, and seemed to make these kids a tad nervous). They kept talking, trying a few of the "it'll only take a minute", "please, we just have to do one more demo to make our quota for the night", "Even if you choose not to buy a vacuum tonight, you can see our demo and keep us in mind in the future" type lines.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Ann Arbor, MI they smiled nice, and weren't "rude" per-se but they didn't seem to want to take no for an answer, and it was 8:15pm, I was trying to put my daughter to bed, I finally just told them, "Look you have to leave, I'm sorry, I'm not interested" and closed and locked the door. After a few minutes, I looked out -- and they were sitting out on the street in their van for several minutes (almost 10) and I was about to call the cops, and they finally left.

I cannot imagine Kirby is selling ANY vacuums this way. This is insane. No one I've encountered has had a good review of these people. They are majorly creepy and made me feel REALLY uncomfortable (A woman, home alone with my young child...i was way creeped out!)