Kindercare / HORROR

1 4692 S Whitnall Ave, St. Francis, WI 53235St Francis, United States
Phone: 414-482-3366

After researching the best possible child care for my children, I decided, NOT ALL KinderCare locations were the same, and decided to send my children to the St. Francis location. I was in HORROR! The staff, although some very friendly, others were hateful, mistreated my child. The daycare's sanitation is completely questionable, the smell is so unbearable that my father picking up my children in the event of an emergency, left him gagging and very angry at both the facility and me for sending them there. It's been a reoccurring issue. My son and daughter come home with marks and bruises on their bodies, and when asked about them, and why my children's demeanor has changed, its always, "we can't always see what is going on/t was provoked by my child."
& THE FEES ARE OUTRAGOUS! I was informed of $120.00 annual fee in addition to a co-pay (after state child care is paid). I paid my annual fee in September 2014. It is June 5, 2015 and I was charged $200.00 dollars for "summer fees" ($80.00 for activity fees and $120.00 for field trip fees) REGARDLESS IF I WANTED TO SEND MY CHILD ON THE FIELD TRIPS OR NOT! This is all in addition to the upcoming fall fee due September 1, 2015.
Needless to say I will be moving my children to a much more healthy environment from now on! I hope parents of CUDAHY & ST. FRANCIS are smart enough to realize their children are in better hands at home then at this daycare! KINDERCARE IS RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!

Mo