KicksPalace.com / Scam and cheating

www.kickspalace.com are thieves! I ordered a pair of pradas and they sent a completely different shoe. Besides the ridiculously long wait for delivery, when I called and emailed them, some guy eventually got back to me and told me he would send out the info via email. I did not feel I could trust him at all. I haven't heard from them since and I've called and left messages (because nobody ever picks up) and emailed them dozens of times with no response. I'm still stuck with the shoes which are also used and messed up.

Va

Comments

An
  22nd of Sep, 2008
KicksPalace.com - Scam and fraud
KicksPalace.com
China
kickspalace.com

Sneakers received were not the product on the website and they were 100% fake. Have attempted to contact the company on two occasions but have received no response.

Ja
  8th of Oct, 2008

Hey... I am surprised to hear that, I have been buying from kickspalace.com since last year december and every time i get what i ordered and the customer service was also good comparative to other online stores i have experienced so far. Any way sorry for your bad luck.

Ma
  9th of Oct, 2008

I only buy a women jordan from kickspalace.com and i receive it in promised time, their site looks good for jordans and now a days seems very popular jordan website. usually the sites with lot of customers sometimes seems to replying late to their customers.this happened to me once when i ordered shoes from zappos.com which is quite popular in us though.