Kentucky Fried Chicken / old & hard chicken!

1 1077 South MissionFallbrook, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 760-728-1767

We ordered a twelve piece bucket of chicken, original, with side orders to go, around three o'clock in the afternoon on 3-05-08. When we got home, everything was cold and the chicken was hard and dry, like it had been sitting all day! I called the manager, Fernando Portillo, the next day and explained that the chicken wasn't eatable. He said they had an inspection that day so it couldn't have set all day. Mr. Portillo never apologized but said freeze the chicken and bring it back to him. I feel the integrity of this organization is going down the tubes. I am vice president of the company I work for so I understand upper management and its responsibility. I have witnessed a slow deterioration of Kentucky Fried Chicken in the last three years. What is happening in upper management? Step out of your office and go out into the field of you restaurant sites and make unexpected inspections. You have an excellent product but lower management is going to to be your achilles heel. Your customers deserve better than what lower management is producing in product and staff!!

A loyal customer for thiry years but not anymore.

Comments

• Le
      2nd of May, 2013

I ordered a KFC 2 piece dinner and chicken bits with sides, the chicken bits were dry and hard like rocks, gave to my pet, I could not eat them- will not go there again. I called and informed them of the problem.