Kentucky Fried Chicken / old & hard chicken!
We ordered a twelve piece bucket of chicken, original, with side orders to go, around three o'clock in the afternoon on 3-05-08. When we got home, everything was cold and the chicken was hard and dry, like it had been sitting all day! I called the manager, Fernando Portillo, the next day and explained that the chicken wasn't eatable. He said they had an inspection that day so it couldn't have set all day. Mr. Portillo never apologized but said freeze the chicken and bring it back to him. I feel the integrity of this organization is going down the tubes. I am vice president of the company I work for so I understand upper management and its responsibility. I have witnessed a slow deterioration of Kentucky Fried Chicken in the last three years. What is happening in upper management? Step out of your office and go out into the field of you restaurant sites and make unexpected inspections. You have an excellent product but lower management is going to to be your achilles heel. Your customers deserve better than what lower management is producing in product and staff!!
A loyal customer for thiry years but not anymore.
More Kentucky Fried Chicken Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC - waiting time
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- KFC In Cyprus Limassol 9 - take advantage of employees 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - delivery service 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - food and dirty store
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - waiting time
- Tarboro NC KFC - management
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - kfc dunked burger meal special