K Hovnanian / main water pipe break damage done

1 49 Freedom Hills DriveBarnegat, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 609-660-1029

2 main water break with in 2 2 week time frame. The first one was las week outside next to my heating and air k.kov and plumber turned water off and blamed sprinkler people absecom. Well last night 3/2 @ @2:00 I had a main water break in the inside flooding the entire downstairs of my home. From 2- 5am I tried to get as much as poss overwelmed was not the word the 24 emergency line not in service apparently I was informed I was fortunate that K Hov even came out considering my closing was Aug 28 of 2007 I haven't even been here 1 1/2 yet and I was lucky they were ripping the rug up and fixing the plumbing with a snide snotty attitude I was told to bad about about my shot refridgerator which the motor was blown somehow but it was working yesterday. Six months ago in the kitchen the light casing oblong which apparently wasn't attached properly fell on my head. The heating and air conditioning has been called 3 times because it is so hot upstairs you can't sleep and cool downstairs it is not zoned properly and nothing can be done about it. all the molding attached to the walls their is cracks from head to toe. The counter top seam is showing already. The panty door fell off the track on my 6 yr old. And up until today the girls I had to call with each item or ticket to be called in were relatively nice but even they were frustrated in their dealings with trying to get me help. Is there anyone to help me?

Comments

Si
  22nd of Nov, 2009

Hi, Was this fixed by KHOV ?
I'm thinking about buying over there.
Can you tell me how much property taxes you are paying ?

Thanks

Ai
  2nd of Oct, 2010

My KHov home is only four years old and now I am having issues with water leaking from my upstairs shower into my downstairs ceiling. I think that buying a home from KHov was the biggest mistake I made. They are awesome until you turn in your survey and then they magically disappear when you have a problem. They give you a warranty on the home (one of the reasons why I bought from them), but when you have an issue they try to say it is something you caused and they won't fix it. I had a decorative piece of molding fall off of the front of my house and when they finally came to replace it, they put one up that didn't even match the other window. I had to beg them to come out and fix it again. Now that my house is 4 years old it is starting to fall apart. That is not acceptable for a brand new home! I hate them and will never buy a home from them again!