Comments

• Al
      18th of Mar, 2013

I am going to buy a bridesmaid dress from joydress, is joy dress any good ?anyone has placed orders there ?how about it ?I need your advices .

• Ya
      26th of Mar, 2013

STAY AWAY IT'S A SCAM

• Ya
      27th of Mar, 2013

AlexJE, the post above just confirmed it the person who posted this have been posting the same words in every negative review in difence of this scamming non existence company, check their FB account.

7th of Apr, 2013

The dresses were perfect and the quality was amazing for the price.Thanks so much.

• Sh
      18th of Apr, 2013

This evening dress is great -- really high quality and well made!it shipped on time, I like this style and material

• Mi
      24th of Apr, 2013

We have purchased a dress from this company and have not received the dress yet even though it's after the date that they said it would take to get here, and I am getting no response from them through email or phone or even the live chat they have set up on their web site, I am contacting the trading standards about this company as it is obviously a scam.

• Eh
      25th of Apr, 2013

Michelleh77 I have been waiting 3 months and nothing. I have had over 100 emails, the last 30 or so saying they will refund my money in 1-3 working days and of course nothing. This company is an absolute disgrace.

26th of Apr, 2013

My dress arrived on time and I just wanted to say thank you. I was really worried having not seen the dress, but I shouldn't have been - joydress all did a great job. Thank you so much for helping me get the dress I loved at a price I could afford!

• Af
      21st of May, 2013

Joy Dress is a total scam. I have been waiting for over two months. PayPal is also negligent in allowing this to continue and to not refund anyone as it falls out if their 45-day claims limit! PayPal is just as guilty as Joydress in allowing this company to continue to operate.

• Pk
      24th of May, 2013

Total scam stay away no dress no refund PayPal is as bad for letting this go on, how many complaints do they need to stop this going on just stay away.

3rd of Jul, 2013

Having waited way over the delivery date for my daughters prom dress
    It turned up late (thankfully my parents stepped in and purchased a different dress)
    I have had nothing but trouble and quite threatening emails from them.
    The dress was shoved into a plastic bag and was so badly made it was falling apart.
    I beg anyone DO NOT buy anything from them they are a scam. I'm fighting to return the dress and was even advised by joydress to sell the unwanted dress on eBay!
    They gave a fake return address so they could claim return was never received.

• Yu
      17th of Feb, 2015

Total scammers, take your order and money and have no intention of ever sending a dress. I got an email saying the dress would arrive 6 weeks after the prom so asked for a refund only to get rude toned emails back and not a penny refunded. Paypal allow these scammers to use the service and do NOTHING at all but allow these con merchants to steal money.