Jim Dick D. D. S. / Misrepresentation

1 Chattanooga, TN, United States Review updated:

reprentative misrepresented the fact that with an exchange of mobile phones within the thirty day window for exchange that it was not possible to have a month to month (not a two year contract) arrangement. the manager denies that I told his agent that I was only interested in obtaining new phones in exchange if and only if there was a month to month option. Representative will not take the phones back saying that I should have known that to receive new phones with an exchange must carry with it a two year contract. Again the agent specifically told me that this was possible.

Comments

• Ke
      5th of Nov, 2008

Ok, But, What is the real condition of Your mouth? Could have been quite some complications technically. I am not a dentist but I believe one could have very different conditions that could warrant such a charge and even more. Your claim lacks data and as such is mute! KL

• Hb
      18th of Jul, 2011

Listen man i dont want to insult you or anything but did you sign a contract or not? If you signed a 2 year contract and are on here saying I signed a two year contract but didnt know you would sound kind of stupid and ignorant. You cant tell me you haphazardly sign papers when getting a new service wihout at least glancing over the document and believe me they dont try to hide where i says contract at all on these papers. If you did sign it then quit crying about it and in the future blame yourself for not reading documents we sign.