Jerome's Furniture / non-existent promotional...

1 24410 Village Park Pl, Murrietta, United States

I purchased a living room set, coffee table and end table on August of 2017. My payments have been paid on time and I have always paid more than what the statement says.

First, I received a letter saying that because I was delinquent on another account (not Jerome's/Synchrony) that my credit amount was going down $500.00. Now, since when do you as a company basically punish someone for being late on an account that is not yours. As long as you are receiving your payments in a timely manner and it is more the what is asked, why are interested in a delinquent account with another company?????

Second, I received my statement for this month and it says that my "Promotion" was coming to an end next month and my payment would be doubled beginning then. What!?!?!?! I was never told when I purchased the furniture that it was promotional and the person that assisted me when I called to inquire told me that it should have been on all of my statements. But, it has not! Believe me, I keep all of my statements and this is the first time that I saw this and it is in red.

I was told that there was nothing that could be done and I would have to pay the doubled amount each month.

What a way to treat your customers, I am so disappointment with Jerome's/Synchrony and I would never, ever refer anyone to Jerome's to purchase anything going forward. And, I definitely will not be a returning customer. This is not the way to do business and if you keep it up, you will begin to feel the weight of customers who will stop purchasing furniture from you .

If you would like any other information, please feel free to contact me at:

Evette Johnson