Jennifer Welch / Fraud - Scam

1 3008 Mossy Oak Ln Bedford TX 76021DallasFort Worth, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 214 597 6509

This Jennifer Welch will place many different adds on CraigsList - She poses as a travel agent that has been rewarded with travel vouchers (that supposely includes Air Tickets and 2 nights for 2 persons) for her good work. She sells them for $200 and tell you to send an e-mail to a website to activate. The activation cost $65 - you never get a tel# to call and response is poor. When you finally get an answer by this e-mail address, they ask you to fill out a form with your destination and schedule for your 2 nights. You are told then that only $250 will be compensated toward the ticket and you need to pay $150/per person for another processing fee. When you get the Ticket proposal is about $600 (of which you are only covered $250). That same ticket you can get at regular price of $200-300 in any airline.
So, $200 for the voucher + $65 for 1st processing fee +another $300 (per person) for air ticket + $150 (per person) for hotel processing = almost $1200 - you can go on your own almost any where for 1/2 of that.
In addition, there is no guarantee that if you send the money you will get a ticket or a response.

Comments

• Ke
      17th of Dec, 2010
    Best Best Advice +9 Votes

Actually, I have a better comment for Jennifer. I have purchased online trips from Jennifer several weeks ago and activated my ticket with a comformation code that worked. I was very weary at first from purchasing a ticket from criaglist in the first place. I would rather purchasing from her than any other airline, which would normally cost me $600-$700. I highly reccomend Jennifer Welch for your next trip.

• Ve
      19th of Dec, 2010

I have been buying these from Trippin The Globe for a good 4 years, when she gets them. She has saved my family a lot of money over the years and has been in business for a good 8 years. She is a delight and will make the transaction as easy as she possibly can. I do regret she doesn't use paypal, etc.. but after the initial worry stage about buying online and getting to know her, you never worry about it again. Thanks for helping so many people!! Hawaii here I come!

21st of Dec, 2010

This guy is full of crap! One person putting this out on the net is wrong! I bought from Jennifer 2x now and I know what ticket he is talking about, YOU CANT UPGRADE and expect to not pay the fees. So called agent? She has an agent ID with a business license [censored]! She puts it all in the email about the details and it clearly states everything you did, so why are you complaining? People like you need to get a life!! It's not her fault that someone in another company was slacking on the phone calls. There is a 30 day money back guarantee. Everything you said was a bold face lie!

9th of Feb, 2011

Jennifer has been nothing but sunshine for my family and I. I bought 6 tickets from her and she gave me 3 more for free just because. That was a year ago. I was able to take care of my Christmas gifts and also give some to our church for a fundraiser. We have used a couple already and look forward to using the others. Wish there were more people in this world like her. She has a huge heart and loves doing good deeds. Dont let this one customer deter you from buying from her. She will make sure you are well taking care of. God Bless!

16th of Feb, 2011

She has taken 800 dollars from us and not returned since November! Do not do business with her! She will not return any emails or phone calls and gives sob stories about bot having money! She ruined our Christmas trip we had planned for our children, and family visit!

28th of Feb, 2011

Jennifer emailed me and told me that you put this out there per your email. She sold me 5 different tickets plus gave me a few for my church to raise money for the kids in the area. She asked me to put my experience on here because someone was complaining. I used 2 of these last year and will again use another this year. My experience was different than yours. It was exactly as described and saved us a lot of money. I was very skeptical about this seeing I am older. This is wrong to just be able to put lies out on the internet for anyone to read. I will have everyone that has used these tickets get on here and respond as well. She explained to me how they work and it was exactly how she told me it was. If I need to talk to someone I will. Thanks and have a blessful day!

28th of Feb, 2011

I think it's lovely that you had a great experience, but we didn't not! I am NOT a LIAR! She has our 800 dollars and has conveniently moved to VA or so she says! I have in my possession in her writing that she has admitted to wrong doing! I would love to share the emails with you! She ruined our Christmas and continues to ignore my many emails! I will continue to warm everyone that I can about her and will not stop until I get my money back!

28th of Feb, 2011

Miss Mandymom, I have seen the emails as per my request and she told you that she would take care of you if you were not satisfied. It is not HER FAULT that she does not have it to give right back to you. I have no idea what your experience was but seeing how you are outright slammed her when you dont know her shows me a lot about who you are and your character. People have bad things that happen and you making fun of her for those things is just down right classless. She has told you that she will take care of you more than once and is trying, I believe. Just because it is not on your time, you make her out to be a bad person. She is fighting with the company about this and its coming out of her own pocket. They are the ones in the wrong, not her. Yes that is not your problem, but a little slack and human feeling would be better! That lady has more on her plate in this lifetime that you and me combined IM SURE OF IT! I am blessed to know someone like that! Before assuming that she is horrible, maybe reach down in that dark heart of yours and maybe just maybe realize crap happens sometimes.

1st of Mar, 2011

You need to put yourself in my situation and then you may comment! This has been ongoing since November 10th of last year, while she was out spending our hard earned money we were left with nothing! We had given this trip to our children for Christmas and had told them about it! Have you had to disappoint your children before over something like this? You don't know anything about me or my character!! You need to mind your own business and not be so quick to judge until you've dealt with this personally! I will go the every avenue I can until I receive my money and warn people about this fraud! She should be ashamed of her behavior.

1st of Mar, 2011

Why in the world should she be ashamed? There are 10 different agencies that take care of these trips. If ONE OF THEM has done something wrong, it is NOT HER FAULT! Yet you are hanging her up like she has control over them. You buy a radio from a neighbor, and if it breaks, do you hang your neighbor up because of bad wiring or the company that made it? You are totally backwards and using what little power you have for this. Its not right. Its been WAY over the time to do a civil suite on this, NO idea why she would give you your money back. She should tell you to go after the company and leave you be. The law states you only have so many days...seems to me, she is doing this just to be nice. But of course, she should be ashamed right? Grow up! Mind my own business? How BAD is it for you to post this for the world to see? YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF! I am actually going to let her know what her rights are seeing as my husband has been a top lawyer for over 35 years. I'm sure she would like to know that she doesnt have to do anything at this point.

1st of Mar, 2011

Well, I emailed her and she emailed me back and told me to leave it be that she was going to take care of you guys because that is what she said she would do. She is a better person than me. I will not respond again.

1st of Mar, 2011

You don't know what you are talking about and only know parts of story that Jennifer has shared with you. When is the last time that you have gone online picked a person and said I think I will give her 800 dollars just for fun? Give me a break!

What I do know is:
    1; The tickets have worked for everyone else.
    2; That tells any human even if they only use 3% of their brain that maybe yours is not entirely HER FAULT. Can you grasp that?
    3: These comments are slander and I will be pushing into sueing you for all of the money she has lost due to your comments. You think $800 is bad? HA!
    4: FACT: She takes care of both of her handicapped parents and whether you want to make fun of her or not, ITS TRUE and GOD BLESS HER FOR DOING IT! Cant believe you would make fun of someone for that. Disgusting!
    5: In any business, there is always hic ups, and because you live in your paranoid world, you think everyone is out to get you. NO you are just that 1% of people that are HORRIBLE to do business with. Lord forbid something go wrong! Then the whole world is out to get you and your family!
    6: I am enjoying this. Everytime you write something, you are making yourself look like a bigger ### and helping her. So keep going.
    7: I will be telling her to get all her customers to review this.

1st of Mar, 2011

Bring it! I was told to ignore you!

• La
      11th of Mar, 2011

Jennifer sold me tickets and I am having the same experience so far as this guy that complained. I got nothing but coupons and they all say I will have to spend more. She told me they must have sent me the wrong info and she would contact them and get back to me...or work on a refund. I haven't heard anything since. I can't reach her by phone or anyone at any of these agencies she represents. I am out $500. I am not even sure Carol Mosby is a real person. When I told Jennifer I was going to let people know what she did she threatened me with slander. She sounds like this Carol Mosby person. Maybe she is. I really wish I was wrong about all this. I would much rather have my tickets to Cancun than all this drama. But it's been 6 weeks now and I have nothing.

• La
      11th of Mar, 2011

By the way...Jennifer says she has an uncle in Dallas (which is where she said she is located) that is an attorney. Yep...Carol sounds a lot like Jennifer! By the way "Carol"... civil "suite" is spelled "suit".
    Mandymom...if we both report her to the Attorney General in Texas, they will investigate. I support you in doing that.

14th of Mar, 2011

I never respond to these things but I feel like I need to on this. Last year I bought the trip with air and hotel as well as 4 of my friends. I had a similar problem but Jennifer fixed it for me. I thought she was ripping me off and jumped to every conclusion in the world! But I didn't understand that there is over 20 companies that deal with these tickets when you turn it on. So it gets VERY confusing for them and sometimes there is a mistake. For someone that deals with hundreds of people and you two are the only ones complaining, a monkey could figure this one out. She fixed it for me thru the company which took a good 5 weeks but she did it. We used the ticket and bought another one this year. That one was smooth sailing. I dont know about you, but to try and destroy someones life because of a companies malfunction is viscious!

• Ou
      14th of Mar, 2011

Thanks Marcos for the heads up. Bought 4 trips, used 3. Awesome trips. Thanks Jennifer. Booked a family reunion cruise for my Mom. Great trip, saved us a ton of dough! Will be a return customer for years.

• Ka
      14th of Mar, 2011

@marcomos1; dont worry, Jennifer has emailed about 100 of her customers letting them know she might need them to testify if it comes down to that. They can't destroy her life over 2 complaints compared to thousands of good customers. Jen has 8 years of good service :) John, I will keep passing this on to all of the group that went to Mexico. Yes Jennifer hooked us up on an amazing vacation.
    @Lakshmi108; Did you seriously just correct someones spelling? LOL You are one of those? That tells us everything we need to know about you.

Just a couple thoughts, you complainers realize this WHOLE site is for the owners to email the people that are being targeted to make money to remove these complaints?? If the target pays a small fee, all of this is removed. If Jennifer's business was REALLY selling bad vacations, she wouldn't have a company and her license would be revoked. The Attorney General is NOT STUPID. They ALSO realize this. So all this dust you are stirring up, is just dust. She has hundreds of customers who will bat for her, including me! It's people like you that don't realize how business actually works. I would love for you to list ONE company who has never had a complaint. And DAMN if they do, STONE THEM, STRING THEM UP, SHOOT THEM ON THE SPOT! HAHAHAHA amusing...

14th of Mar, 2011

Jake here! Our vacation rocked! I was able to go because of Jenn! She threw in one for free and that was my roommates! Jennifer, I doubt you read these but if you do... call me and I will do whatever you need. my families opinion actually means something to the ones higher up ;)

On a side note; you people need to relax. If she said she will take care of you, she will. I have known her for 7 years and I can honestly say, her character is commendable. All the work she does for churches and charities...It's not built into her to rip you off. Patience people. Or not, drive yourself batty and stress yourselves out! Get on here and correct my spelling, that might make you feel better.

Great vacations, great customer service, great prices! Thank you.. I will be telling all of my friends to come to you for their next vacation.