JC Whitney / Poor after sales service

I ordered an O. E. M. fuel pump assembly for a 2003 Suburban. I had to talk to a real person to place the order. The part arrived one day earlier than promised, I am impressed. Dropped the tank, removed old pump to discover the pump sent has the wrong electrical connections, not even close. Call them, lots of apologies will send replacement out ASAP. A little suspicious, looked up replacement part on their site, not even close. Call them to be advised I was correct, they really do have the correct part but it will cost more, and will take 4 - 7 days to ship.

Comments

• Be
      28th of Sep, 2007

I totally agree with your complaint. It happened to me a lot of time already. It really pisses me off.

11th of Oct, 2007

I got the worst service from them. They keep on telling me that I will be receiving my soon regarding my wrong brake pads, but then it was almost a month already and I'm not receiving even a singles response from them.

19th of Oct, 2007

I had several purchases with JC Whitney and they all give me the wrong parts. They even made me pay for the shipping of returned parts and the "correct" order. Might as well switch to another online auto parts store. I can't believe they are still in business!

20th of Oct, 2007

I'm still waiting for feedback from them... This is really a SCAM!

• Lo
      7th of Nov, 2007

To bad I only saw this complaint just now. I ordered cold air intake @ jcwhitney and its been a month and I haven't received them yet..

8th of Nov, 2007

Will not order from here again. The person I talked to didn't know what the heck she was talking about, and even put me on hold for ten minutes. I was really in a hurry and didn't have time for these shenanigans so I will not buy from here again.

Permalin.

• Gr
      9th of Nov, 2007

The parts I ordered should be working right? But it isn't! I cant believe I trusted this site and its still in business for doing such an abhorrent act to their customers... Beware!

22nd of Nov, 2007

This online shop is a big SCAM.