Japan Partner Inc. / negligent misrepresentation of car sold to me and exported to canada

1 Nagoya, Japan

Japan Partner Inc. with offices at Ganjima 51 - 1, Nishihukuta,
Nanyo-cho. Minatoku, Nagoya Aichi, Japan 455-0868 sold me a 2000 Mercedes A160 that it represented as a ‘3.5’ on the auction sheet. When I picked it up in Canada, I soon found out that it needed a new transmission. IF they did their proper checks, the car certainly would not had be assigned an auction grade of 3.5.
If Japan Partner conducted a proper inspection, it would have resulted in the car being returned to the auction house and my payment being refunded. Due to Japan Partner’s omission of its duty to properly inspect the vehicle, I have lost over $7, 500 CAD. In order to have a registrable and functioning vehicle, it will cost me an additional $7, 500 to bring the car to the condition that Japan Partner originally represented to me at the time of sale. In sum, it shipped me a parts car.
This car is not registrable in British Columbia and is NOT fit for the purpose for which I bought it. I have tried many times to get compensation from Japan Partner and they have both delayed and ignored my requests to come to a suitable resolution. I am now attempting to bring a law suit in Japan to recover my losses.
After doing some additional research, it turns out the company is owned by a BElarusian national who goes by the alias in Japan of Bitari Yoshida. His real name is: Vitali Shpekt.
I still invite Japan Partner to contact me to make arrangements to compensate me for my losses.

Er