Jack Sterling Thai Ridgeback Dogs

3.15
House of Sakorn Thai Ridgeback Dogs
Thailand
thaidog.com
This man is a puppy mill. He sends sick and poorly bred dogs to unsuspecting buyers. His dogs have fake registration papers made up by him. He does not properly care for his dogs and does not know what female he has bred to which male. If you have a problem with a dog you have bought from him he will yell at you and used vulgar and abusive language.
Complaint comments Comments (54) Complaint country Thailand Complaint category Dog Breeders

Comments

A  27th of Nov, 2009 by     Best Advice +4 Votes
Jack Sterling have been a puppy mill for quite awhile, the authorities or SPCA should bring him to Court.
He, Jack Sterling should be put away not the dogs...
And why is the Thai Authorities not taking any serious action then just "coffee chit chat" at the Police Station, Yes! he was called up to the Police Station and Then released.

DO NOT BUY ANY PUPPIES OR DOGS FROM JACK STERLING HE IS WORST THAN A MONSTER HE IS A " AxxO "
N  28th of Mar, 2010 by    -2 Votes
the word puppymill is slander...sue this poster !!!

some day there will be no breeders and no puppies because of all you petty ### puppy shoppers.
D  18th of Apr, 2010 by    -2 Votes
My name is Jack Sterling..

In 1994, I was on a chance trip to Thailand waiting for a chap in Hawaii to buy my 1931 Model A Ford. On my first day in Bangkok, I saw 4 silver gray blue medium sized dogs with rat like tails, erect-pointed ears and a "ridge" on their back. When I asked what they were called they person said MAH THAI.. Later at a vet clinic on the Sukumvit Road I asked the vet if he knew of such a dog and he presented me with a series of books and photos plus Thai postage stamps of 4 different colors of this creature he said they call the "Mah Thai Lung Ahn" or translated into English ...the Thai Ridgeback Dog.. I nicknamed them the TRD to promote them as my breed of choice. For 17 years that is all I have done.. the TRD breed.

Those who now try to slander and discredit me in calling me names are who??

Who are these people who are simple cowards and hide their ID's from you and all but continue to call me names as the little lowly people they are.. My daughter once said.. daddy they are jealous of you.. Smart kid.. What are they jealous of?? Me being the first in the TRD breed that introduce THEM as well as most of all the people today to this breed in the western world..

If I do as they or that "one" who wants to continue to slander under many different unknown names... WHY do he or she or they ID themselves.. All those posts are done by who?? And what is their motive.. To be hurtful and this is typical of a loser.

A winner continues to win and Jack Sterling is only and has always been a winner..

With over 400 TRD sold to HAPPY buyers over 16 years.. I have more testimonials at my website than these few who are being negative. Id anyone wants to see it in person.. come see me. If you want to SKYPE me and talk about anything..

Do it in SKYPE at jacksterlingtrd

Only those who breed TRD that are what I call the GREEDER-BREEDERS are the ones doing all the negative comments. Remember these negative people are only jealous they were not # 1 in TRD for the past 16+ years..

I await any and all at my front door.. come see the world # 1 TRD breeder in person and judge for yourself.. the rest is hogwash from cowards..

ATB. Jack Sterling
jacksterlingtrd@gmail.com
www.ThaiDog.com
N  18th of Apr, 2010 by    -2 Votes
BTW... If you want testimonials or REAL positive comment contact my Jack Sterling fan club @ Jack Sterling TRD Fan Club
N  18th of Apr, 2010 by    -2 Votes
My name is Jack Sterling..

Those who now try to slander and discredit me in calling me names are who??

Do it in SKYPE at jacksterlingtrd

Company information:
House of Sakorn Thai Ridgeback Dogs
Thailand
thaidog.com

[Complaint comments] Comments [Complaint country] Thailand [Complaint category] Dog Breeders

PROVE IT.. you are a sad and sick mind.. if you had half a brain.. you may be able to comment on Micky Mouse having ears too big... but anything else...who would want to believe it.. Negative is what negative does... NOTHING.
N  15th of May, 2010 by    +2 Votes
See for yourself. http://trdtruth.blogspot.com and http://trdtruthtwo.blogspot.com
A  15th of May, 2010 by    +1 Votes
A puppy milll, sometimes known as a puppy farm, is a commercial dog breeding facility that is operated with an emphasis upon profits above animal welfare and is often in substandard conditions regarding the well-being of dogs in their care.
In puppy mills, females are sometimes bred every time they are in heat to increase profits, resulting in gradually decreasing sizes of litters. As puppies, mill dogs are also often weaned from their mothers well before the eight to ten weeks recommended. Dogs in puppy mills are often bred indiscriminately. While the puppies produced may come with pedigrees, the pedigree itself is neither an indication of quality nor authenticity.
Due to the frequently poor breeding conditions in puppy mills, puppies bred there often suffer from health and/or social problems. Puppies raised in a cramped environment shared by many other dogs become poorly socialized to other dogs and to humans. Dogs are then transported over long distances in poor conditions, sometimes resulting in animal stress and death. As the surviving mill dogs grow older, they are more prone to developing respiratory ailments and pneumonia, as well as hereditary defects such as hip dysplasia. In addition, mill dogs are more prone to have problems with their temperament. Puppies from mills are usually sold as purebred dogs in an attempt to attract the higher prices associated with purebreds. However, due to the indiscriminate breeding practices of puppy mills, the dog may not actually be a purebred puppy. Some puppies are sold by dealers masquerading as authentic breeders.
Through indifference or ignorance, many puppy mill breeders puppies are left unsocialized or exposed in poor cramped conditions. In addition, veterinary care for these puppies is often overlooked because of an inability or refusal to pay. As a result, organizations such as the Humane Society of the United States began to investigate these breeding kennels, leading to the passage of the Animal Welfare Act of August 24, 1966

A  16th of May, 2010 by    +3 Votes
A  17th of May, 2010 by    +2 Votes
True complain! In fact if you buy puppy from Jack Sterling you cannot register your dog with KCTH (Kennel club of Thailand). They do not except the dog from his line.
N  26th of May, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Good ol' Poppa Jack. What a true loser he really is. If you want a TRD i highly suggest not buying a dog from the self proclaimed wizard himself Jack Sterling. Do some research about this @ss of a person. There are many quality TRD breeders in the USA and all over the world. It's true he is a puppy miller greeder breeder in the purest form. A 64 year old man who acts like a child. He sells low quality TRD at show quality prices. He has sold dogs that have had holes in there hearts and did not offer a refund or any kind of service at all to the buyer who paid top dollar. His top quality blue male sakorn x just died of a heat stroke. Come on how the hell does your dog die of a heat stroke other than pure neglect. His breeding program is about to be finished for good, i just feel deep sorrow for all his dogs that had to be with him. He is abusive to animals. Everything from hangging dogs to death, freezing the dogs in freezers to death, drowning dogs to death, and many other cruel actions. Ask any person involved in TRD about this man and see what they say. I am willing to bet you do not get any positive responses. How can everybody but you be wrong Jack? They are not. You look like a fool Jack. All dogs go to heaven, and in there heaven you shall burn in hell while they get there revenge on your soul. I will see you in hell mother##cker.
N  28th of May, 2010 by    +1 Votes
If you dont believe the comments, read his own words about killing dogs...

N  28th of May, 2010 by    +2 Votes
maybe this one is easier to read

N  4th of Sep, 2011 by    +3 Votes
I bought 2 red Thai Ridgebacks from Jack that was my 1st mistake. We came to a price of $2, 500 shipping included I sent him 2 payments of $1250 then came the other charge of 2 broken crates $150 a piece. The day I was to leave to pick them up in CA I get a call from Jack he needs the shipping money which was already in the price of $2, 500 but shipping went up so I had to pay another $300 for shipping or he would not send my dogs and owe him another $500. I paid Jack his $500 for shipping, he then tells me he spent it on the USA dog magazine for an ad I didn't want to be part of. Then came the harassing emails & phone calls telling me I still owe him $500 and this went on for 3 months I ended up getting an unlisted phone number and never using my email again. The dogs where so afraid of people it took 6 months for the female to go by my husband. Please don't do business with Jack.
N  17th of Jan, 2012 by    +3 Votes
Jack Sterling is growing more desperate is see, unfortunately that means more suffering for the poor animals he imprisons. He was nearly caught by SPCA here in New Jersey, but made a stealthy escape in the early hours of the morning as the authority's grew ever more interested in his activities. I see my name has been mentioned a few times in his ramblings, due to the fact that I had previously owned raredogs.com. On the site I exposed him to the world for his inhumane and unethical treatment of the dogs I love. I did buy my first dog from him in November of 1997, Sakorn II who died September 18, 2011.(currently I have a 12 year old black female, Dao). I worked with him promoting the breed for a short time and quickly realized who I was dealing with, a cruel ill tempered desperate man. I support the folks at trdtruth as they have continued my efforts to stop this maniac from further harm to the innocent creatures he uses and abuses and the unsuspecting buyers lured in by his lies. Jack knows who I am and where I live and that I'm not in the least bit intimidated by his nonsense.

N  28th of Feb, 2012 by    -1 Votes

Mick Latimer is truly a sore sick soul.. He only wants to slander me and will not tell you what a wonderful dog he got instead.. The truth is he got a wonderful dog.. PERIOD.

This heresay from Mick and total ###.. No SCPA in NJ was ever after me while I lived in the state for the 18 months I suffered through with ###s like Mick..and his gay friend Andy..

More ###.. He is a sore loser and a guy who claimed he was my friend.. but in fact he is really a coward.

Sorry to hear SAKORN lived so long for you.. I guess I ###ed up and sold you a really good dog that lived too long..14 years.. WOW!!
Now, that statement sounds as stupid ...right?? Same as this guy was in 1997..PLAIN STUPID!!

Another LIE.. Mick Latimer has NEVER worked with me EVER..

The FOLKS?? Who are they?? Only this guy actually has the balls to0 speak his name as no one does at the site he is referring to. Talk about nonsense... I have sold more TRD to happy buyers then unhappy buyers over the past 18 years than anyone in TRD history.. When one get famous there are always those who want to hate... It is a shame they cannot direct that hate to the ones the fear the most.

I have no idea really who Mick Latimer is nor do I care where he lives. And his nonsense is what it is.. coming from a very small creature who hiding between these lines..

Mick Latimer

I will ditto that to all those who have a bigger brain and realize what slander like Mick's does to cast iron or solid steel..

Rust never sleeps..

Jack Sterling TRD
Proudly serving TRD for 18+ years..
Photo taken by my wife of Jack and our newest buyers.. here in Thailand

N  28th of Feb, 2012 by    -2 Votes
Lets see.. Mick Latimer and Kathy Moromoto.. What a great pair of people.. What did they want?? BREEDING TRD.. and why??
Think about it.. Mick got a great dog from me that lasted 14 years and then when I refused to deal with him again.. he starts all his slander about the SPCA and other BS stories.. all false.. Kathy?? I have no clue about her or what she did.. She bought two dogs.. and yes they both were RED.. and I have emails from her claining how HAPPY she was.. Then as swoon as she bred then comes her BS?? What gives with this sort of woman?? I have no clue about her or about him.. Everyone who has ever been in my 3 different TRD kennels can only give praise.. Only those who have nothing better to do but to slander claim otherwise. When the police came on a one time visit to my home because of this blogsite and who ever the cowards are... they looked for everything that THEY the people claiming what they were claiming... and guess what.. They found NOTHING!! They found a 60 year old man feeding his Thai dogs.. They counted and they looked everywhere as if I was some big drug dealer.. but soon the big boss looked at his men and said it very clear.. Jealous people who do not like you because you are famous. They the police commented on how nice my dogs looked and what beautiful puppies I had. That was in the fall of 2007.. I report to the Thai immigatrion every 3 months as those are the rules here in Thailand for ALL foreigners. We still talk about that and the police are not looking at me for doing anything wrong at all. Everyone is welcome to come visit our kennels. No one comes and then go out to spread slander as these two people are doing and the other people who also do not come here.. I seriously would love to show off mt beautiful home and kennels to those who care to come and visit..

Jack Sterling
Proudly serving people great TRD for 18 years...

D  29th of Feb, 2012 by    -2 Votes
Okay here we go.. Who are these people??

1 Comment...artguru... Hamilton Ont. Canada ... NO CLUE WHO THIS IS.. ANOTHER COWARD FOR SURE...
1 Comment...Pazienza ...West Palm Beach, FL ... NO CLUE WHO THIS IS.. ANOTHER COWARD FOR SURE...
1 Comment...PanSan ...Manhatten Beach, CA ... NO CLUE WHO THIS IS.. ANOTHER COWARD FOR SURE...
1 Comment...MahThai...Thailand ... NO CLUE WHO THIS IS.. ANOTHER COWARD FOR SURE...
1 Comment...Kathy Moroimoto Waterville, MN ...This is a woman who bother two RED TRD and found out NOT all TRD are alike!
1 Comment...Mick Latimer elmwoodpark, NJ ... This is guy who bought a really great dog 14 years ago and felt slander as a way..
2 Comments...LookforYourself... Las Vegas, NV... NO CLUE WHO THIS IS.. ANOTHER COWARD FOR SURE...
3 Comments...JackSterlingLies...Kansas and Louisiana?? NO CLUE WHO THIS IS.. ANOTHER COWARD FOR SURE...

So, all these posters are:

#1 COWARDS..
#2 POSTING SLANDER ABOUT A GUY THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT...
#3 POSTING HERESAY AND FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT A GUY YOU NEVER MET OR HAS EVER VISITED IN PERSON!!

I invite all of these "cowards" to come visit me in person.. and see in person what a load of crap they all are speaking..

Of course NONE of these cowards will ID them selves except Mick and Kathy who both are sore losers in the TRD breed.
Nothing I can do about selling then GREAT TRD...

I take issue with Cathy comments now..

I bought 2 red Thai Ridgebacks from Jack that was my 1st mistake.
WHAT WAS HER MISTAKE?? WHY WAS IT A MISTAKE?? IS THAT MY FAULT SHE WANTED TWO CHEAP TRD??

THE TWO TRD WERE $1500 EACH AND THE SHIPPING AND CAGE WAS ABOUT $700 each...back then..They were NOT broken here and what happen in transport is not my fault!!

Typical Kathy fashion.. This woman was a nightmare from day one.. She is right.. It was a mistake to sell her.. She was what most men in America dread in a woman..

###E..

THE DOGS SHE GOT SURE THE BEST I HAD FOR THE PRICE OF $1500 each.. NOTHING COULD PLEASE THIS WOMAN.

Now for what Mick Latimer has to say..

Jack Sterling is growing more desperate is see,

Mick has a problem in English grammar and how to build sentences I see.. WHAT AM I DESPERATE ABOUT??

unfortunately that means more suffering for the poor animals he imprisons.

FIRST YOU MUST SEE MICK HAS NEVER BEEN TO MY HOMES IN THAILAND.. ALL IS HERESAY..

WHAT A FUN STORY HE WANTS TO TELL.. NO SPCA IN ANY STATE EVER WAS LOOKING FOR ME.. MICK IS MAKING THAT UP.. AGAIN ALL HERESAY BY MICK..

LETS DO THE MATH.. HE BOUGHT THE PICK OF THAT LITTER IN OCTOBER 1997 AND HE LIVED OUT A FULL LIFE FOR 14 YEARS.. WHAT THE F IS HIS ### OR COMPLAINT??

(currently I have a 12 year old black female, Dao).

THE TRD I DID NOT SELL HIM BTW..

LIES.. ALL LIES.. MICK LATIMER WAS NEVER A FRIEND OR A CLOSE BUYER OF MY TRD.. HE WAS ALWAYS A ENEMY OF MY TRD AND THE WORK I WAS DOING BACK THEN. THIS GUY IS A TWO FACED LIAR..

WHAT PEOPLE?? THESE ARE ALL COWARDS.. NONE BUT MICK WILL TELL THEIR NAMES.. AND MICK HAD A REALLY GREAT TRD FOR 14 YEARS.. WHAT IS HIS BEEF?? HE CALLS ME A LIAR... WHEN ANYONE CAN SEE IT IS MICK WHO IS LYING..

OKAY.. I REMEMBER VAGUELY WHERE MICK LIVES.. IN THE NICER PART ??? OF NJ MAYBE??? DUNNO AS IT WAS ALL HORRIBLE TO ME IN 1997-1998.. I LIVED THERE FOR ONLY 18 MONTHS AND IT WAS I MUST SAY THE WORST 18 MONTHS OF MY LIVE TO DATE..

Mick Latimer

YES, GOOD LUCK TO YOU FOLKS...WHOMEVER YOU MAYBE...

NOW... Lookforyourself writes:

IN THAILAND, ALL DOG KENNELS ARE CALLED "FARMS".. THAT IS THE THAI WAY..BUT NOT ALL "FARMS" ARE PUPPY MILLS AS THESE PERSON WANTS A READER TO READ..

THE TRD ### COMES INTO "HEAT" ONCE A YEAR AND i BREED MY BREEDER ### AT LEAST 3 TIMES AND RETIRE THEM.. THE ARE SPAYED AND MAYBE GIVEN AWAY OR THEY STAY UNTIL THEIR TIME HAS COME TO PASS. i CURRENTLY HAVE 5 SPAYED OLD LADIES.. AND THEY ARE TREATED WITH LOVE AND RESPECT FOR SURE.

NOT THE CASE HERE.. ALL MY PUPPIES STAY WITH THE MOMS UNTIL THE MOMS WANT NO MORE AND THEN AND ONLY THEN ARE THE MOMS REMOVED. I HAVE ONE MOM NOW WHO WANTS TO BE WITH HER GET AS LONG AS SHE CAN.. AND THE PUPS ARE NOT 4 MONTHS OLD.. SHOWING NO SIGNS OF WANTING HER TO LEAVE AT ALL..

Dogs in puppy mills are often bred indiscriminately.

THIS IS TRUE AND I AGREE THAT MOST PUPPY MILLS ARE NOT A PLACE I WOULD GO BUY A PUPPY EITHER. THIS WHY WE ARE OFFENDED BY THIS COMMENT MADE BY SOMEONE WHO IS TOO MUCH A COWARD TO ID THEMSELVES AND SAY IT TO OUR FACES..

I AGREE.. BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE HERE.. NO WAY..

ALL OF THIS IS TRUE OF A PLACE LIKE THAT WE SEE IN THE AMERICAN SYSTEM OR RAISING DOGS.. I SURE IS NOT THE WAY IT IS HERE... COME AND SEE FOR YOURSELF...

heHow can someone who brags about having sold 400 puppies NOT be a puppy mill. Everyone else is a greeder breeder except for you? Riiight. Have you ever had a kind word to say about ANY other breeder? Of course not because you see other breeders as cutting into your profits. How many of those 400 puppies have ended up in shelters? Do you know? Of course not and you don't care. There must have been some that ended up in shelters. Have you ever arranged for a dog that you bred and exported to be saved from a shelter like any other good, caring breeder would do? Do you ever look to see if maybe some dogs of yours are listed somewhere that need homes? Or do you just sell a dog, ship it off and be done with it? Like a puppymiller. You brought all the dogs to the US right? Wouldnt it stand to reason that all of the dogs in rescue are your fault then? You sure like to take the credit for the success other people have had with some of your dogs in the show ring. You have to own the failures that have directly resulted from your actions too. Well you sure look like a winner now don't you?How can someone who brags about having sold 400 puppies NOT be a puppy mill. Everyone else is a greeder breeder except for you? Riiight. Have you ever had a kind word to say about ANY other breeder? Of course not because you see other breeders as cutting into your profits. How many of those 400 puppies have ended up in shelters? Do you know? Of course not and you don't care. There must have been some that ended up in shelters. Have you ever arranged for a dog that you bred and exported to be saved from a shelter like any other good, caring breeder would do? Do you ever look to see if maybe some dogs of yours are listed somewhere that need homes? Or do you just sell a dog, ship it off and be done with it? Like a puppymiller. You brought all the dogs to the US right? Wouldnt it stand to reason that all of the dogs in rescue are your fault then? You sure like to take the credit for the success other people have had with some of your dogs in the show ring. You have to own the failures that have directly resulted from your actions too. Well you sure look like a winner now don't you?

HERE IS MORE TRIT FROM THIS UN-ID'ED PERSON

How can someone who brags about having sold 400 puppies NOT be a puppy mill.

WELL EXCUSE ME... 18 YEARS OVER 500 TRD SOLD OR GIVEN AWAY FREE... THAT IS ABOUT TWO (2) TRD A MONTH ...

Everyone else is a greeder breeder except for you?

NOW CAN ANYONE GUESS WHO THIS POSTER IS??

Riiight. Have you ever had a kind word to say about ANY other breeder?

ONLY THE ONES WHO ARE MY FRIENDS AND ARE DOING IT RIGHT.. APPARENTLY YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THEM..

Of course not because you see other breeders as cutting into your profits.

SURE.. TELL ME WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT PROFIT??

How many of those 400 puppies have ended up in shelters?

I HAVE NO CLUE.. SO FAR NONE FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY THOSE 400 GOOD BUYERS..

Do you know? Of course not and you don't care.

THOSE ARE YOUR WORDS... NOT MINE!!

There must have been some that ended up in shelters.

NONE TO MY KNOWLEDGE AS MOST IF NOT ALL BUT MICK AND CATHY ALL SAY THEY ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THE DOGS THEY BOUGHT..

NEVER HAD TOO AS FAR AS I CAN REMEMBER AS THE PEOPLE I SOLD TOO WERE GOOD BUYERS.

i HAVE EMAIL CONTACT WITH MOST OF MY BUYERS.. NO ONE COMPLAINS AS MUCH AS THOSE WHO WILL NOT ID THEMSELVES HERE..

Or do you just sell a dog, ship it off and be done with it?

IN SOME CASE I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER A BUYERS ABILITY TO SEND ME BACK EMAILS... BUT DO READ MY WEBSITE TESTIMONIAL PAGES... THERE ARE LOTS OF THEM..

YES, YOU COULD SAY THAT AND YES I AM SAD ABOUT THE KILLER WAYS OF THE DOG PEOPLE IN THE USA NATION..

EXCUSE ME?? WHO AM I TAKING CREDIT FOR THEIR WORK?? MR. MIGUEL NEGRON IN PR WHO WORKS HAD AT HIS BREED HE BOUGHT FROM ME?? HE DID ALL OF THAT ON HIS OWN.. i AM NOT TAKING ANY CREDIT FOR HIS WORK.

WELL MS SMALL MINDED POSTER.. USING MY NAME FOR A ID.. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO REALLY LOOKS FOOLISH.. TOO MUCH A COWARD TO SHOW ALL WHO YOU ARE..

LET ALL GET IT STRAIGHT... I AM JACK STERLING... THE GUY WHO BROUGHT THE TRD BREED TO AMERICA AND HAD THE FIRST TRD WEBSITE TO PROMOTE THIS BREED.. WHO THE "F" ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO???????

AND LAST... FROM WEST PALM BEACH, FL... Pazienza

Good ol' Poppa Jack. What a true loser he really is.

YOUR OPINION IS LIKE YOUR ###.. YOU CAN HAVE ONE.. DO WE KNOW EACH OTHER ???

SURE LISTEN TO MR. NOWHERE MAN.. HE IS WANTING SO HARD TO DISCREDIT THE WIZARD OF TRD..

Do some research about this @ss of a person.

WE ALL HAVE ONE BUDDY.. BUT PLEASE DO THAT AND MAKE SURE YOU DO IT WIL PEOPLE WHO CARE AND KNOW OR HAVE BOUGHT TRD FROM ME IN PERSON..

There are many quality TRD breeders in the USA and all over the world.

NOW THIS IS NOT TRUE.. WHO ARE YOU THINKING ARE QUALITY BREEDERS IN AMERICA BREEDING WHAT BLOODLINES FROM WHOM???

It's true he is a puppy miller greeder breeder in the purest form.

IT IS TRUE THIS PERSON IS SPEAKING SHITE IN THE TRUES FORM AS WELL..

A 64 year old man who acts like a child.

THIS WOMAN AS IT COULD NOT BE A MAN IS JEALOUS IT SEEMS..

He sells low quality TRD at show quality prices.

FUNNY THING ... ASK THOSE WHO SHOW OR HAVE MY TRD AND EVEN THOSE LOWLIFES LIKE CHAYTON AND LORRIE WHO STOLE MY TRD FORM ABOUT WHAT A LOW LIFE THING THAT WAS.. FUNNY THING.. ALL THE SO CALLED TRD BREEDERS ARE USING MY BLOODLINES TO BREED FROM.. I CAN NAME OVER 20 DIFFERENT PEOPLE WH HAVE BREED A TRD AND THEY DO IT FOR WHAT.. FUN?? YOU ARE MAKING ME LAUGH NOW..

THIS IS NOT TRUE.. A FALSE STORY FROM A NEGATIVE POSTER

THIS IS WHAT THE VET SAID.. AND I WAS VERY SAD ABOUT THIS HAPPENING THE STORY IS A SAD STORY AND I MISS THAT DOG MORE THAN THIS ### JERK MF'ER CAN IMAGINE

His breeding program is about to be finished for good,

YOU KNOW SOMETHING I DO NOT KNOW.. BUTT WHIPPER??

i just feel deep sorrow for all his dogs that had to be with him.

PLEASE DO NOT FEEL ANYTHING IT IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS TO FEEL ...

He is abusive to animals.

PROVE IT!

THIS UTTER NONSENSE.. YOU READ SOME ### AND NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO CREATE A BIGGER STORY THAN WHAT WAS.

Ask any person involved in TRD about this man and see what they say.

SURE ASK ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER MET ME IN PERSON.. THEY SEEM TO KNOW SOP MUCH...

I am willing to bet you do not get any positive responses.

AGAIN WHO ARE YOU ASKING??? THOSE WHO HAVE ONLY SLANDER AS A WAY TO COMMENT?? OR MY TRUE TRD BUYERS.
EMAIL ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU A LIST OF TRD EMAILS OF THOSE GOOD AND HAPPY BUYERS...

How can everybody but you be wrong Jack?

NOT EVERYONE IS WRONG AS IT ALL DEPENDS WHO ONE IS ASKING

They are not. You look like a fool Jack.

NO I LOOK LIKE ME AND I AM NO FOOL.. YOU WHO ARE HIDING WHO YOU ARE AND AFRAID TO ID YOURSELF IS THE REAL FOOL..

NOW EVERYONE READING THIS LAST 29 WORDS...

(1) All dogs go to heaven???

WHO SAYS THIS?? WHO BELIEVES THIS NONSENSE..

(2) and in there (I THINK THEY MEAN "THEIR") heaven you shall burn in hell while they get there revenge on your soul.

AGAIN.. I DO NOT BELIEVE SUCH NONSENSE..

(3) I will see you in hell mother##cker.

WHY NOT COME TO THAILAND AND SEE ME FACE TO FACE BEFORE YOU ENTER A PLACE THAT DOES NOT EXIST??
COME SEE ME NOW IN PERSON TO SEE HOW YOU HAVE BEEN SO BLOODY WRONG... COME ON COWARDS..

COME TO VISIT ME... LETS REALLY SEE THE TRUTH FINALLY.. SEND YOUR TOP SLANDERER TO SEE ME AND SEE MY KENNELS...
N  6th of Mar, 2012 by    -1 Votes
Well I am a bit confused, can you please tell me the many us breeders of trd, cause i CAN NOT locate them. So from all the research I have done on Jack (before i was going to contact him) the ONLY negative stuff I have found was from all of the same people and it seems to be a small group. LOOK I am just, so hopefully, trying to give a loving home and relationship to an incredible dog. So can someone please point me in the direction to do so? I mean if you love the breed, or animals that wouldnt be asking to much, would it?
N  8th of Mar, 2012 by    -1 Votes
E10nesse - when you type "Thai Ridgeback Dog" into Google... what pops up other than Jack Sterling's information?

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree