Jack In The Box / poor service
Cruddy service, absolutely clueless manager, cars piled up in front of and on the sides of the restaurant waiting for their food. I was so disgusted at the long wait, I decided to just leave as they never took my order. Unfortunately, one of their employees had parked his/her car partially blocking the drive thru so I was forced to wait while the fat, stupid cow running the drive thru took 10 minutes to collect the money from the two cars ahead of me. And that's ALL she did, no one got any food. When I drove off, there were at least four cars waiting patiently for their food while blocking the driveway to get in or out..
I've visited this restaurant during the day and been satisfied with the service, so either they need to hire more people to work the late shift or hire people who know what they're doing. In this economy, there is no excuse for inept or uncaring employees. Give those jobs to someone who wants to work! I know the day manager of this place is a very competent lady and you can bet I am folowing this up with a written letter of complaint.
More Jack In The Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack In The Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack In The Box - customer service 
- Jack In The Box - customer care 
- Jack In The Box - employee abuse 
- Jack In The Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack In The Box - manager
- Jack In The Box - food
- Jack In The Box - jacks munchie meal
- Jack In The Box - my order
- Jack In The Box - teriyaki bowl