iWriter — writing service
A writer from iwriter disguised himself/herself as working with another company and solicited my services as a freelance writer between sept 4-sept 21, 2018. Over 70 articles were written for which the writer did not pay. The writer went ahead and made submissions to clients as if the article was his/her own. I wish for complete compensation for my services and for the time and money it costs me to locate the writer.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Florida, NY I am also seven months pregnant and this writer abused my services having me work over time at times. This can be easily verified. For example a most recent submission was made to this site:
I will attach my submitted article. You can verify with the customers the similarity between the two articles.
I am owed $1428.00 usd, however, with all the added expense and time to locate this writer I now require an amount not less than $2000.00 usd
More iWriter Complaints & Reviews
- iWriter - "your account has been blocked" issue
- iWriter - don't waste your time.
- iWriter - their writers steal articles from other people
- www.iwriter.co - they ignored my requests about my money, which they took from me when banned the account
- iWriter - theft of an iwriter account
- iWriter - inaccurate article listings
- iWriter - the quality
- iWriter - banned due to security risk 
- iWriter - account hacked
- iWriter - account