IVORY SMILES/TOOTH WHITENING KIT / NOT GOOD ON THEIR WORD

1 1634 VILLAGE TOWNHOME DRIVE, PASADENA, TX 66504Pasadena, TX, United States Review updated:

Ivory Smiles sent me a free sample I requested in the mail of their Tooth Whitening Gel for $5.99 + $1.00 to cover the postage and handling. The day I received the product in the mailwas on a Saturday. Ivory Smiles paperwork indicated I would be billed $88.97 every 30 days for a month supply unless I called their customer support team at [protected] or signed on to their website at www.ivorysmiles.com/cancel and cancelled my membership within 15 days after receiving the product. I signed onto their website address to cancel this and found out their were 5, 140 names with this website address linked to it. I could not even find the place where to go to click onto to cancel the membership. Instead what I saw was a lot of customer complaints against them. I then called me credit card company and found out Ivory Smiles had already billed my credit card for a month supply at $88.97 three days before I called. I disputed the charge over the phone with the credit card company because this was something I would have never agreed to. Fortunately the credit card company said they would remove the charge from my account, issue me another credit card in the mail with a different number and have a fight with Ivory Smiles to recover the money.

This experience has changed my idea of ever ordering anything advertised as 'Free' online again.

Comments

Ge
  16th of Feb, 2009

i do apologize for the inconvenience, go ahead and email me and ill be able to help you out with anything you need.

-Serge Reynolds

Ivorysmilesbilling@gmail.com

Iv
  1st of Apr, 2009

I did e-mail this guy Serge Reynolds as shown below on 2/26/2009. He did not return my e-mail.

Serge Reynolds,

I have not received the Ivory Smiles Teeth Whitening Gel Kit in the mail I was billed on my Sears mastercard account at the beginning of February for $88.97. I want to return this product If I receive it in the mail and receive the credit for $88.97. How do I go about doing this?

This is in referrence to:
Company information:
IVORY SMILES
1634 VILLAGE TOWNHOME DRIVE, PASADENA, TX 66504
Pasadena, Texas
PBLALOCK@gmail.com

Ivory Smiles sent me a free sample I requested in the mail of their Tooth Whitening Gel for $5.99 + $1.00 to cover the postage and handling. The day I received the product in the mailwas on a Saturday. Ivory Smiles paperwork indicated I would be billed $88.97 every 30 days for a month supply unless I called their customer support team at 1866-360-1477 or signed on to their website at www.ivorysmiles.com/cancel and cancelled my membership within 15 days after receiving the product. I signed onto their website address to cancel this and found out their were 5, 140 names with this website address linked to it. I could not even find the place where to go to click onto to cancel the membership. Instead what I saw was a lot of customer complaints against them. I then called me credit card company and found out Ivory Smiles had already billed my credit card for a month supply at $88.97 three days before I called. I disputed the charge over the phone with the credit card company because this was something I would have never agreed to. Fortunately the credit card company said they would remove the charge from my account, issue me another credit card in the mail with a different number and have a fight with Ivory Smiles to recover the money.

Iv