Italian Luxe BoutiqueSell FAKE handbags

S Review updated:

Hello,

I posted a complaint last week and have NOT received any responses back yet.
I bought MANY so called designer handbags thinking they were REAL until we sold one to a lady in China that knew the difference and DEMANDED her money back. I had to pay out ALMOST $2000 to this lady and can NOT get Italian Luxe to return my e-mails concerning this.
I asked them to return my money but told me I would have to wait till the general manager got back from his 3 week vacation to approve this return since it was over the alloted time to return items. Then I was told they were restructuring their website .Then I was told by the general manager he wanted to resolve this issue ASAP.
I explained to them that I had to receive the handbags from them and I sent them to China where my wife is then she sends them to her customers and after the lady realized it was FAKE she had to repackage the handbags and send to my wife and start the whole process of returning to me !!! This is OBVILOUSLY not a short time frame we are looking at . So I told them ALSO if thet did NOT sell FAKE handbags I would NOT be trying to return these in the first place so they should honor my request !!!

If there is anything you can do to help me I would GREATLY appriciate it. The only reason we were doing this in the first place was to make enough money to get my wife and daugter home to the states and NOW I am behind ALMOST $2000.

Please help me if you can.

Larry M LAndes

[protected]@q.com

• D
      Aug 27, 2009

I bought 3 handbags last month and they were all perfect, and authentic. It is great to find great deals in this touch economy! I will certainly be a return customer.

• S
      Nov 30, 2009

I agree with sm10rnnm. Fake, fake and fake it's so evident. My cousin was very disappointed ordering a "Prada" handbag for more than 1000 dollars... Prada? NO! It was a counterfeit and broke within two weeks. The costumer service is also bad, she hasn't got her money back yet- in fact she NEVER gets a reply from them, they're totally ignoring.

...After a little research: Italian Luxe Boutique used to be EuroBella, a scammer company. Same ###, new name isn't it?

I heard something interesting after reading about a similar case- "Mimi And Porter"- EMPLOYEES of that company do write HERE on this site, only giving positive feedback on their company claiming that the(ir) bags are authentic. Perhaps it's all the same here...

WARNING! SCAMMERS!

• S
      Nov 30, 2009

In fact you can no more buy 100% guaranteed authentic Prada bags online, except from Prada.com online store. Chanel has done the same thing, not even providing Net-A-Porter and such exclusive, trusted online stores with bags. All to avoid counterfeiting.

If you want AUTHENTIC Prada, Dior, Louis Vuitton and such brands, go to THEIR boutiques or order from THEIR online store. Buying from other online stores is not worth the risk. Better pay 1300 dollars for the REAL Prada, rather than paying 900 dollars for a (counterfeit) bag from Italian Luxe Bou.

• J
      Mar 31, 2010

you are 100 percent right!! ITALIAN LUX SELLS TOTAL FAKE BAGS!!! Sorry ladies but if you think they are real than you obviously have never had an authentic bag! i bought a balenciaga bag a couple years ago and it broke a month later. When i was in neiman marcus they also noticed and confirmed that it was a FAKE!!! The good thing is if you pay by american express they will give you a full credit and then they go after ITALIAN LUX themselves for a full refund. They didnt answer my emails either until amex got involved and threatened a lawsuit if they didnt comply. They refunded immediately!!! how funny is that.
    bottom line is if you are happy with the bag...thats fine as long as you realize they are fakes for sure. And thats the FACTS!!!
    JUST AN FYI

NEW JERSEY

Jan 07, 2011

I don't know where they get ther handbags, but I sell only Authentic bags from Italy. I go straight to th manufacture. The prices are still cheaper then paying store cost. The stores have more overhead though. Always remember someone selling a lot of new Coach bags, they are not real. You cannot buy wholesale or cheap from Coach.

May 27, 2015

They are fake!!! I know the lady that sells them.
    Her name is Renee Sebastian and she lives in Miami Beach on Meridian Avenue. She orders them from Chine.

May 27, 2015

They are Fake!!! The lady that owns the business is named Renee Sebastian and she lives on Meridian Ave in Miami Beach. She orders the bags from China and then sells them online as if they were real. She constantly changes the name of her business when the reviews get too negative.
    Last time I checked her Office was on Lincoln Road in the Bank of America building.

• N
      Jun 22, 2016
    Italian Luxe Boutique - Italian Luxe Boutique steals money
    Italian Luxe Boutique

I went to this website to purchase an item. I provided my credit card info and the company took the money but sent me no merchandise. After (10) days not hearing from them or getting information on the status of my order I sent them an email...

• D
      Jun 22, 2016
    Italian Luxe Boutique - Italian Luxe Boutique steals money
    Italian Luxe Boutique

I was looking for a handbag to take on an upcoming trip. I went to Italian Luxe Boutique's website to purchase a Gucci Handbag. They were running a 40% off promotion with a Prada keychain included with every order. I copied the advertisement just in case the company did not follow through on the offer. I thought I had purchased the Gucci handbag provided all my credit card info and the company took the money, but after waiting more than (10) days and not receiving any merchandise or any emails with a status of my order, I started to wonder what was going on. I sent an email around the 19th of August requesting info on my order. The company charged my credit card for the order on Aug. 9th and the order was supposed to have been sent via Fed-X ground. After sending my email, the company wrote me back telling me that I had to send them another $100 for the item before they would send it to me. I was livid. I couldn't believe this, as I was going to take this bag on a trip. I wrote them back (3) emails with no response and no refund back to my credit card. I guess they think they can just keep my money without sending me anything. This is really bad. They have no address or phone number on their website. In addition, I found out that their handbags are fakes and one person I found out lost over $2000 dealing with Italian Luxe. So basically Italian Luxe took my money and gave me nothing. They stole my money took my account information off their website and did nothing to help me or fix the problem they caused. They are currently being investigated by my credit card company and I have filed a police report with my nearest police department. Please don't go to this site - and never purchase anything from them. They are one of the most blatantly fraudulent online companies I have ever dealt with and their owner will be going to jail soon. Their website may not even be running much longer. Whatever you do - please stay away from them.