iPriceShop.com / Credit card charged, order not sent!

I placed an order with ipriceshop.com and my credit card was charged almost immediately. Within a day or so while checking the status of my order it read "will ship within 24 hours", a month later and still no merchandise. This company is impossible to get a hold of, they have a disconnected phone number and a message that redirects you to a number that will cost you several dollars a minute. I hung up. They claim the best way to contact them is by email, however after approximately 8 emails and no response, I called my cc company and had them cancel the order. When I attempted to "rate this merchant", my email came back to me, advising it could not be delivered. Clearly I was scammed! I do a lot of internet purchases and have never experienced a problem until now!

Buyers beware! I will never shop at ipriceshop.com again!!

Jr

More iPriceShop.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ae
      17th of Nov, 2006

I placed my order on Sunday and received to confirmation emails stating the item would ship within 2-3 days. On Monday they charged my card. After several days of no email confirming my shipping, I sent an email requesting a status on my item. No response. A week later I sent 3 more emails with no response. I have just put in a dispute to my credit card, since it doesn't seem like I am ever going to get a response or my item.

• Dr
      22nd of Nov, 2006

I had exactly the same experience. They took the money and never sent the item.

• Ga
      29th of Nov, 2006

I am having the same experience. No merchandise delivered, no response to e-mails, but they did charge my credit card immediately. I wonder how this can be reported as fraud?

• Th
      15th of Dec, 2006

Ordered a small appliance. Received one email stating my purchase would be shipped in 2 to 3 days. Never heard from them again. Unable to contact or call them either. The phone number given redirects you to a directory assistance that charges $5 per call. Another scam. Yahoo Shopping should stop this right away.

• Do
      12th of Jan, 2007

I ordered a Kitchen Aid Mixer on 12/2/06 for $247.40. The order confirmation I received said the item would ship in 4-7 days. After 9 days I tried to contact them and that's when the red flags went up in my mind. Every customer service phone number was either disconnected or erroneous. E-mails were not returned. I did some checking and this company has a horrible reputation, they are ripping people off left and right. Through some internet sleuthing, I discovered the web site is owned by Henry Galasso. Turns out he also runs at least two other sites www.ismartshop.com and www.celebrityappliance.com. I believe he is also an owner of a deli in Syosset, NY (on Long Island). The deli's name is Peppino's (I think he uses the nickname Pepe as an alias), the deli’s phone number is 516-682-5700. I also believe his home address is:

5 Quail Ct
    Plainview, NY 11803-2213

And his home phone:
    (516) 939-0706

Give him a call and let him know what you think of his "business". I was also thinking of calling the local news channel and letting them know what kind of a guy he is. Please e-mail me at imp011@hotmail.com if I can help you in any way.