IOnline.com / Teeth Whitener

United States Review updated:
4.8
I too ordered the teeth whitener on 11/12/08 and tried to reach ionline a month later when I did not receive this item. The only way to reach these people was thru an e-mail complaint form which I sent in and they replied that "customer service was their main priority". I received this item approximately 4 days later via UPS alongwith a letter stating that I am now a member of the all inclusive VIP club. As a member I would automatically receive deliveries of teeth whitener every 2-3 months at 49.95. And of course this would automatically be deducted from my credit card. Additionally, approximately 9 days later I received a 16.95 charge on my credit card statement from A Pennysaver coupon outfit who is out of Ca. and markets this garbage from a another group of scam artists in Fl. who call themselves PrimTime. Without doubt these are two scam groups that found a nitch in state and federal laws to which they think they are immune. I intend to find my way to the Attorney's General Offices of Denver Co, Cal. and Florida to report this nonsense.

More IOnline.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ja
  29th of Jan, 2009
I had the same experience but I was charged $99.99>
Jan
Co
  4th of Feb, 2009
Whatever this is I did not receive it and was charged $99.99. Do not charge anything to my card as I have have this charge investigated. Whatever it is I DO NOT want it.
Co
  4th of Feb, 2009
Whatever this is I DO NOT want it. My account has been charged $99.99 and I don't even know for what. I am having this charge investigated. Please take my name off whatever it is on in this organization.
Pa
  13th of Feb, 2009
Today 2/13/09, I was fooled into ordering the product and unfortunately or unfortunately found this site afterward.
I immediately cancelled the card I used when placing the order. The company will not be able to add any other charges. The charge from today is listed as pending and I will dispute it when it's status changes.
Cancelling the card obviously is inconvenient but I feel I can beat them at their own game. Thank you to the ladies who sent in their comments.
Ly
  16th of Apr, 2009
Same as above!! Began the saga with a nearly empty tube...got a replacement from them (no charge) but wrong item. 3 emails and 2 phone calls later, they PROMISED they would send out a new tube...this was last Friday...so far, no results. I was lucky enough to find the vip order thingy on their email to cancel further orders!
Fortunately I used my DiscoverCard, and they are investigating this for me..if they find my claim is valid, they will reverse their pmt to the company and give me a credit...this is the only good thing in this whole sad business. I also got the promise of a rebate from the Wellness program, which I cancelled successfully (but no rebate of course), This is a dismal company, I've been dealing with this since the lst of March!!
Lynne B. Rock Falls, IL
PS Did manage to get the customer service phone #, which I'm HAPPY to share with you all:
1-866-976-3695 ;-)
Si
  27th of Apr, 2009
I have also been ripped off by this scam. My bank is in the process of investigating as well as the Attorney General State of Texas and the BBB. The process has been long and stressful to resolve this issue but I refuse to be a target for these two companies that play on one another. I will continue to be a pain in their tail until this situation is resolved. My free sample was never received and the rebate is a joke. They have no intention of making good on the offer they present. Overall I am out over $150 with nothing to show for it. My intent is to make sure no one else falls into this scam. I have advised everyone I can reach out to of my BAD experience with this unethical company and their form of work ethic. May I suggest you do the same. Best of luck contacting their customer service (#1-866-976-3695) it is a big joke and will make you feel like a bigger fool than you do already. DO NOT BUY INTO THIS SCAM...IT IS A FRAUD!!!
Te
  23rd of May, 2009
After calling IOnline and advising I wanted my rebate and to be discontinued from their "program", I just received an order today! This product is of noooooooooo value. The claims are false.
Ma
  7th of Jun, 2009
selling teeth whitener. Never received anythin. Have charged me $54.98, then a month later $99.00. Sold name and credit card # to another Co that keeps charging me $29.00 each month for something I never have received. Having a hard time stopping all these charges.
Ce
  18th of Jul, 2009
My intention was to receive 1 order of teeth whitner. When I got it, I returned it and then got another order which I am returning. Take my name off your scam list or I go to the Washington attorney general.

Cecil Royer