Invitation Processing / Letter invitation scam

1 Dover, DE, US Review updated:
Phone: 716-447-7488

They send out 7-page letter to individuals claiming that their 56-page booklet will change lives from some secret society.

These people apparentaly have access to real people's addresses & are taking advantage of the economic time..THEY ARE ### and they & others like them need to be stopped...

Comments

• Je
      Jan 19, 2010

omg!! i just finsh reading that latter and i was gonna send it back intill i got this feeling that i should look it up so i did and here i am reading all yall comments that krazy how people try to use us but im not sending it they can go to hell!!!

• Ph
      Mar 16, 2010

OMG!!! i just got done reading the latter yes it put a smile on my face but when i got done something told me to look it up and i found this website yes im glad i looked it up i was a victim of a scam before and i didnt want to be one again so if yall get that latter dont send it look it up as you did and found my comment. if you read this comment and want to talk to me email me at [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ac
      Mar 19, 2010

Wow!!! this junk is ridiculous. I couldn't help to think it was garbage but, i decided to look it up just in case. I really hate how low people can sink!!!

Nov 25, 2010

I received a letter from invitation processing claiming that I possess certain trais and they will send me a numbered booklet by return mail (completely free of charge!). If I do not respond by a certaid date, this opporunity is gone for ever. Their return address is : P O Box 95338, 850 South Boulder Highway, Henderson, Neada 89015.