Invent Help — Registering and promoting inventions
We gave them an invention and we wrote a contract that they would take US$.975.00 for the registration of the idea and for the basic information package. They have taken more than 1000 dollars from us and they are asking for $15, 900 For marketing and i agreed. When i asked that my lawyer would go and sign an agreement with them...they vanished and never replied...See Top 10 Worst Companies in Pittsburgh, PAmy question if there is a way for all the victims of invent help to unite and take legal action against them and CNN which airs their add all the time and against George Foreman who promotes their product and use his name to attract victims like us to the trap. Hope we unite to take action against them.
Email address: [protected]@yahoo.com
More Invent Help Complaints & Reviews
- InventHelp - Fraud and plagiarism 
- InventHelp - Stealing ideas and inventions 
- InventHelp - Taking lots of money no results 
- InventHelp - Fraudulent business. Scam. 
- InventHelp - Patent idea - fraud 
- InventHelp - My idea 
- InventHelp - idea marketing 
- Inventhelp Pittsburgh PA - inventhelp misleading
- Invent Help - Clocks works
- InventHelp - withholding info.