Intervoip / unable to open my account

1 Saudi Arabia Review updated:

last one week i unable to open my account. While trying a message showing in the bottom as failure net connection / firewall. In my account EURO 7.82 is still left. While ago i delete the downloaded intervoip from my pc. Now i would like to reinstall the same in my computer. Please advise me how i can again install the same intervoip facility in my pc. My ID is vsrajeev1967.
Awaiting your soonest feedback in order me to start again calls as soon as possible.

With regards,
V.S. Rajeev

Comments

• Vi
      3rd of Sep, 2008

i want reseller in all 20 voips pls reply me

• Jy
      8th of Nov, 2008
    Intervoip - my account getting problem.account page not open
    United Arab Emirates

inter voip open but my account page not open, so iam not get my voip avvount please helpme solve my problem, with regards from

jysinu

31st of Jan, 2009

I am having same complaint.

• Mj
      1st of Feb, 2009

i recharge my account 900 Euro by western union on 31-1-2009 (MTCN 416-649-9433) please send me resellser status urgent please thanks

• Ve
      3rd of Feb, 2009

unable to open my account its saying that your password has been changed with out knowing me can u pls send me the current password to my id madadivenu@yahoo.co.in . I have balance in account 11 euros can u pls update me

• Cl
      25th of Mar, 2009
    Intervoip - amount not credited
    Switzerland

I have made a bank transfer to for Intervoip that has never been credited. After several exchanges of messages, I was told that the money should have been transfered to another account and exchanges stopped right there. The money has never been recovered. Not sure that this company is reliable for financial matters.

• Ar
      9th of Apr, 2009

i am not able to log in. i have 11 euro left. my user name is ' arch494000 '. pls suggest me what i have to do.

My Email is
    sailo4940000@hotmail.com

• Im
      9th of Apr, 2009

last one week i unable to open my account. While trying a message showing in the bottom as failure net connection / firewall. In my account EURO 7.82 is still left. While ago i delete the downloaded intervoip from my pc. Now i would like to reinstall the same in my computer. Please advise me how i can again install the same intervoip facility in my pc. My ID is imran2515
    email me pls imranabbasii@yahoo.com

m in UAE

16th of May, 2009
    Intervoip - accounts closed without notice to customer
    Voip
    Netherlands

for over a week the intervoip website has been closed but unfortunately the company has not taken responsibility to notify its customers. its really a shame. we loaded airtime but whts funny is that the money was credited but we can call and we even can contact them!!! its really not fair.

• Pa
      13th of Mar, 2010

Before two months ago my intervoip account has blocked it does not open. I have same credit card for for two intervoip accounts. Is this affecting or something other special cause to block I could not understand. I wrote email to the email address but it is not sent. I have no means to open it and it is still blocked. Is there any solution for it. I have just recharged and only two calls and have EURO about 9.20.

My account is pabitra975

4th of Sep, 2010

my account page not opening and i am regular user of intervoip with buying credit with credit card but not opening please help me

with warm regards

Anil Dubai 00971 50 3478389

4th of Sep, 2010

my intervoip account page not opened to buy credit with credit card

please help me

Anil Dubai

• Ab
      11th of Feb, 2015

I am trying to open my id it is saying that The details you entered are not valid on this brand. Please go to the correct website of the supported voip brand. (678) while my id amaktoom is correct, pls email me on gafoorgct@gmail.com
    Username-CKR77881