Interval International / Timeshare use!

IL, United States Review updated:
4.8
I have a trade with Interval International for 2 years. I have tried 3 times to get someplace I want to go. Upon our 3rd attempt to use the trade, the customer service staff told me I am on priority list and gave me a priority code in September 2007. As we approach the date, I cannot get customer service to respond to emails, I am now on hold for 45 minutes with no customer service rep responding, it keeps bouncing me between rings and music.

It is the worst customer service.

Comments

Ph
  31st of Aug, 2012
We requested an exchange on Feb 3, 2012, and paid the exchange fee of $169. We requested three months (June-July-August). We began calling the INTERVAL bi-weekly since their weekly to bi-weekly calls (showing they were working on the exchange?!) had stopped. We started calling them bi-monthly to monthly and were told we were calling too often. In June we also added 2 other resorts and still no response. Today, August 31, 2012, the request ended, and our 4 grandchildren are back in school.. You can't tell us there wasn't one condo available the ENTIRE SUMMER.. The Sheraton Broadway Plantation (STW) our first request, is a very large resort. We want our excange fee returned to us. We WILL NOT renew our membership with Interval International when it expires in 4 years.

Interval International / IntervalWorld.com Logo Interval International / IntervalWorld.com
Overall Satisfaction Rating