Interval International / Timeshare use!

1 IL, United States Review updated:

I have a trade with Interval International for 2 years. I have tried 3 times to get someplace I want to go. Upon our 3rd attempt to use the trade, the customer service staff told me I am on priority list and gave me a priority code in September 2007. As we approach the date, I cannot get customer service to respond to emails, I am now on hold for 45 minutes with no customer service rep responding, it keeps bouncing me between rings and music.

It is the worst customer service.

Comments

• Ph
      31st of Aug, 2012

We requested an exchange on Feb 3, 2012, and paid the exchange fee of $169. We requested three months (June-July-August). We began calling the INTERVAL bi-weekly since their weekly to bi-weekly calls (showing they were working on the exchange?!) had stopped. We started calling them bi-monthly to monthly and were told we were calling too often. In June we also added 2 other resorts and still no response. Today, August 31, 2012, the request ended, and our 4 grandchildren are back in school.. You can't tell us there wasn't one condo available the ENTIRE SUMMER.. The Sheraton Broadway Plantation (STW) our first request, is a very large resort. We want our excange fee returned to us. We WILL NOT renew our membership with Interval International when it expires in 4 years.