International Marin aka Blue water Partnership Inc. / Chuck Gebells FRAUD!!!

1 MI, United States Review updated:

Just to let you folks that have been screewed over By International Marine, NMIG, Great Oaks Asset Managment ect... That Chuck Boy is open and up and running again as BLUEWATER PARTNERSHIP INC. The web site and the phones are active. Hope this one closes down before he gets too many more people. He took me for about 100k. GO GET HIM!!

Comments

• Bl
      12th of Mar, 2010

We will make one, and ONLY one comment. We at Bluewater Partnership are not, or have EVER benn affiliated with the above companies, or this 'Chuck boy'. If any person wants to research, they should! It really takes a small minded person to write false information on anyone! The person who wrote this false accusation is probably 'Chucky boy' Himself

-Bluewater Partnership Group, LLC.

• Da
      16th of Mar, 2010

I am working with Bluewater right now, so far they have been good to work with.

I just requested my deposit back, not because any thing that I have read, but I have found a boat and financing on my own.

I will up date this blog, with good or bad input, depending on getting my deposit back.

Dale F

• Do
      29th of Mar, 2010

I have had my 2003 Sea Ray Sundancer though there program since June of 2009 and so far all of the payments have been made on time. I have no complaints yet and if everything goes accordingly they will have saved me approximately $15, 000 that I would have had to pay the bank for my negative equity. As far as I know there isn't even a Chuck that works at Bluewater Partnership Group. I think this guy is just hating on the company for whatever reason.

• Da
      25th of May, 2010

That's funny. "Chuck" doesn't work there, ey? Well, I called this morning and I asked for "Chuck" knowing full well that he now goes by the alias "Skip" and the male receptionist said, yup, just a minute" then he caught himself and said, "no Chuck here" and hung up on me!! Way funny. You got some smart ones working for you now Chuck, don't you. They are proving to be your downfall and demise!! Lovin' it!! Make sure that you screen who you hire, you never know who is looking for a job now do you!! Better do some pretty heavy background checks because you may have already hired your downfall, dummy!!

• He
      25th of May, 2010

Need some info - is this a legit deal or not? Hearing both sides.

• He
      25th of May, 2010

Is this company Bluewater legit or not? Nd to sell my boat and they are pounding my door down .

28th of May, 2010

Just some information for those who were screwed NMIG, International Marine, that pompus [censor]#$%^ aka, CD, Chuck, Charles, Skip (how appropriate) or any othe name he used to elude people he screwed. It appears that he is alive and well as Bluewater partnership group llc.
    If you go to the Michigan Dept of energy, labor and economic growth, CHARLES SABELLA IS THE RESIDENT AGENT FOR BOTH COMPANYS.
    Lets hear the response to that.

• Go
      4th of Jun, 2010

I sold my car through Bluewater Partnership. Never had a problem got it paid off. Payments on time. I mentioned it to my cousin who has (had) a nice Grady White boat and he put it through the program and has had no problems. Sounds like sour grapes to me.

Brett Cunningham

• 03
      5th of Jun, 2010

Dale and Kathy, why don't you call me. This is Skip. And I can assure you that there is no one by the name of Chuck here. So give me a call, and let me know why you are making false accusations about someone you don't even know? I heard about when you called from the Gentleman. You asked for me first, then hung up. Then you called back, and asked for 'chuck'. When my associate told you there was no chuck here, you insisted on talking to him. So give me a call, and let's straighten this out.

• Tr
      6th of Jun, 2010

Here is the link to the business registration page of Blue Water Partnership, Inc. cited above by 'Cornholed'. It shows both the name (Charles Sabella) and the address (35005 Automation Drive | Clinton Township, MI) of the company in question.

11th of Jun, 2010

"chuckieboy" funny how you say there is no chuck at blue water, but when you were at international marine, you went by charles, cd, chuck and skip. Now you say there is a "skip" at blue water.
    When you call blue water and ask for charles sabella the "new guy" says, can I ask who is calling? Charles is listed as the resident agent for the company. I would think that someone working for a company would know who the owner of the business is. After a long hold a guy claiming to be dave goodman answered the phone and i asked to speek to charles, of course no charles i then said how about skip, no such person here, ok then what name is chuck, cd, charles or skip going by now? None by any of those names work or have worked for blue water. If that is so how is charles sabella listed as resident agent for both, the reply i got? hung up one.
    You know how the saying goes if appears to be and smells like hores*&%$, it probably is. people just be very careful.

• Wo
      11th of Jun, 2010

Resident agent is listed as David Goodman?? where do you see a Charles or Chuck?

Searched for: BLUE WATER PARTNERSHIP GROUP LLC

Registered Office Address: 35005 AUTOMATION DR CLINTON TWP MI 48035
    Mailing/Office Address:

• Tr
      12th of Jun, 2010

The name Charles Sabella was just removed on June 8, 2010 and replaced with David Goodman. Here is the link to the corporate documents that were changed.

Click on the first document to see the change (the camera icon on the left hand side). On page 2 of the first document listed you will see both names, with David Goodman replacing Charles Sabella.

Here is a link that brings you directly into the Change of Registered Agent document:

Again, the information is on Page 2.

13th of Jun, 2010

SOMETHING STILL SMELLS...NOW CHANGING THE RESIDENT AGENT ??????

• Bu
      28th of Jun, 2010

I have done many transactions over the past few years with the Bluewater Partnership Group. I have sent them thousands of dollars worth of property and saved myself thousands of dollars doing so!
    They have always treated me with respect and honesty. I have also sent Bluewater many of my business associates to do business with them, and never had any problems.
    I don't usually go on complaint boards, as most of the other happy clients. (It's alyas the same, sour, unhappy people writing things on these boards)
    The hardworking, honest guys at the Bluewater Group are getting a bad repuation for no reason. That's why I wrote this comment. I know there are some bad people out there, but the crew at Bluewater are not!

• Bl
      29th of Jun, 2010

truthseeker, please email me, I am looking to work with them and would like to speak to you frankrizzo@live.com thanks man!

23rd of Jul, 2010

Hello everyone I work with Bluewater Partnership Group and I want you all to think about one thing if you are contemplating on using our company to purchase a Boat, Vehicle or RV. First off we have well over 100 accounts between Boats, Cars and RVs and I can give you names and phone numbers for every single one of them. Just ponder one this for a good second... If this company has that many accounts and we really were screwing people, don't you think we would have alot more than 1 Guy, who isn't even a client of ours and never has been might I add, complaining? I don't know who this guy is, nor does my boss. Don't let this jerk steer you away from getting the Boat, Car or RV of your dreams. Call me directly if you have any questions.

Vinny
    (877)791-2612 ext. 20

30th of Jul, 2010

Stay away from this Bluewater Partnership Inc, International Marine, NMIG, Great Oaks Asset Managment ect!! Vinny go to HELL!!! You and your thugs stole from my family and screwed with my kids lively hood!

HERE IS ANOTHER NAME THERE ARE GOING BY NOW!!! Platinum Image Motor Sports

www.platinumimagemotorsports.com

www.bluewaterpartnership.com

GO TO CLASSMATES.COM AND YOU WILL FIND THEM ALL THERE!! Karen Thomas Gebell and Charles V Gebell