Insurance / bordering on fraud
These people sent me a flyer stating that " Medicare changes that may impact you".
They go on to state that "changes to the Federal Medicare Program have resulted in Medicare paying less of your health care today-and you are responsible for the difference". Then they go on to site the Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act (Public Law No. 108-173), which became law way back in 2003.
A lot of people do not know, nor understand what these people are saying until you send in your name and phone number. Then you find out that they are selling insurance. I believe this is borderline fraud.
More Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Insurance - charges deducted from bank acct 
- Insurance - Insurance Fraud 
- Insurance - Insurance Claim
- Insurance - long-term disabillity
- Insurance - Diversified Insurance Quotes is BAD, BAD Business - DO NOT TRUST 
- Insurance - Bad customer service and person denigration 
- Insurance - Native discrimination
- Insurance - First Nation Discrimination
- Insurance - Unauthorized charges 
- Insurance - auto insurance