Instant Tax Service / dont use them!

United States, California Review updated:
These guys were so unprofessional! I called and called and nothing ever got done! Use a reputable franchise or a friend referral dont be stupid!

I heard this is just a franchise sales con too. The owners have no idea how to do taxes..

N  13th of Apr, 2009 by
Please dont use them. Morrow, College Park. They steal from you with a straight face. Nicole Watson is a shame
N  19th of Jan, 2010 by
I agree these people are shysters
N  19th of Jan, 2010 by
I did my traxes recently here only cuz i needed rapid refun the day before im suppose to get my money i had to call n then they say the ral is suspended not only did it nt sit well wit me i had submited the wrong stub...so i faxed ove a new my money went up but my dam refund went down only to hear the prepare keep sayin u made more money so it went down wgich isnt true so they clame they only charge me 150...then its a 42 doll charge n the 128 im like where did thys cum from they will nt hear the end of me i will be reportin them today to the irs
D  17th of Feb, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
You tasha are an idiot. Good thing this was not a spelling contest. You probably didn't even read your documents that the Instant Tax Service provided you. Any return is checked by the IRS. The return is completed based upon documents YOU submit to the preparer. If you don't understand what you are doing - perhaps you should consider not doing it. It's so easy for any idiot to email a complaint becuase it's faceless you don't have to see the person you are complaining about - that's what a coward does. Instant Tax Service has been around for 20 years and if they were providing unethical service don't you think they would have been shut down long ago. Grow up and take responsibility for your ignorance.
A  23rd of Feb, 2010 by
Instant Tax Service should be put out of business and I'm even considering a "Class Action Law Suit" against them for what they did to me. In December, 2009, I saw their Ad on television and stop by their local office in my neighborhood. The office was very dirty & the people were very young, but friendly. I attempted to turn & walk out, but one of the young girls talked me into staying & going through the process. After I left, I felt very uncomfortable, so I went the next day to their main office closer to my home. There the workers were very unprofessional and rude. I insisted on making sure all documents they had were destroyed, since they were not there. They agreed "they would be shredded"..

In January, when I tried to file my taxes, I was advised by the "I.R.S. that Instant Tax Service" had already filed my taxes! I could not believe this! They did so with out any of my W2's, 1099's, any documents or my authorization!! This is illegal! Please do all you can to warn your family & friends of this scam they're running!
N  22nd of Feb, 2013 by
We have filed a lawsuit against Instant Tax Service in the State of Missouri. We are currently looking to talk to people who have either used their services and have had problems. We are also looking to talk to anyone who was employed or is employed by Instant Tax Service who has information about the Instant Tax Service policy and procedures. Our communication will be kept confidential. Feel free to call us at (314)522-2312 or email us at jef@fortmanlaw.com. Thank you in advance!