Inowdownload.com / Read my blog to learn exactly how this SCAM operates

1 Russia Review updated:

Check out http://filescams.blogspot.com/

There I explain how these scams work, what to watch out for, and how to get your money back if you already have been a victim.

This site, like many others of the same nature, is just a SCAM intended to get you to hand over your credit card details so they can charge you whatever they like. Do NOT be fooled - they don't actually have any content!

The BIGGEST sites that do this are:

latestdownloads.net
filefortune.com
filefixation.com
downloadnova.com
10xdownloads.com

Stay informed and let's all work together as a community to spread the word and put an end to this criminal activity once and for all. This has gone far enough, for far too long...

Nt

Comments

28th of Aug, 2009
    download-zzz.com - overcharging on credit card
    www.download-zzz.com

on august 26, 2009, i have subscribed for 3 days downloading for the approx charges of usd 8.00, whereas this company has charged my credit card usd 81.00. please investigate.

mamoo kathirikanakka
    post box 1083
    dammam. 31431
    saudi arabia.

• Dr
      26th of Nov, 2010
    Inowdownload.com - They accessed my Hotmail account to spam everyone on my contact list
    Inowdownload.com
    inowdownload.com

Entered user name and password. Foolishly, I used the same user name and password as for my Hotmail account. They accessed my Hotmail account to spam everyone on my contact list. Stay away.

• Br
      11th of Nov, 2012

Thanks a lot for a bunch of good tips. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great resource and I love reading it.