InfusionSoft / Bad Service, No Refund!
Infusionsoft had promised that I was to a consultant to help me get the program up and running the next day. As you know it is difficult to get started with their program. However, A week and 1/2 I did not receive a reply until I demanded a refund. Then, and only then, did I get a bunch of call including Clate Mask himself promising that I would get a refund. Well, 2 months later I have nothing and only dumb email responses like this;
I don’t see where you were billed in Jan. The only bill I see is 12/28/09.
Please let me know if you were billed in Jan. and I will take care of it.
Phone: 480.385.7668 | Fax: 480.385.7650
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.infusionsoft.com
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 2:14 PM
To: Marc Pilkington
Subject: Have Not Recieved Refund Yet, Sam Miklosko
I am still waiting for the refund you promised me last month.
So, I suggest that if you are not prepared to spend a lot of money with them you will not get service they so promise!
So my question to them is,
Where is my refund?
More InfusionSoft Complaints & Reviews
- InfusionSoft - Online scam 
- InfusionSoft - Refused refund 
- InfusionSoft - scam 
- InfusionSoft - They Will Delete Your Database
- InfusionSoft - Scam artists
- Infusion Software - small business sales & marketing automation service - scam
- InfusionSoft - email marketing / crm
- InfusionSoft - Sales and Marketing Software